PDA

View Full Version : what lens to get....

DyNasty9
08-14-2006, 09:48 PM
ok i need a new lense for my profiler, but theres soooo many i dont know which one to get. i play lots of indoor and sometimes outdoor. so i was thinking about gettign the amber lense cuz its darker inside, but whats this light blue lense here (http://www.punisherspb.com/vforce-shield-morph-profiler-lens-blue-mirror.aspx) what is that going to do for me anyone know??

and then the silver mirror lense just looks sick but seeing as ill be plaing indoor for the winter, how much does it tint everything down.:confused:

:)

durrel do u sell replacement lenes for profilers?

Muddytaco
08-14-2006, 11:10 PM
For indoor play don't even think about a tinted lense, you can't see a thing. Amber or clear would be the best, or get both.

vikingshadow
08-15-2006, 04:40 AM
Nah, I used my mirror lense inside at a reball place and it didn't stop me from seeing and it wasn't all that bright inside (I left my amber lense at home on accident.)

However, the Amber is the best for indoors or dark, cloudy days. It just makes things POP and become really clear. Mirrors are pretty cool looking - it's what I have on my profilers most of the time. Besides, everyone knows mirrors give you invisible force shield capability!

DyNasty9
08-15-2006, 06:56 AM
anyone know about the blue mirror one ??

bamf-hacker
08-15-2006, 07:22 AM
The mirror side of the lense does not matter. It can be yellow, blue, smoke, it is all the same. The view through it would be the same as the smoke lense.

DyNasty9
08-15-2006, 07:38 AM
so the blue mirror lense would be the same as the silver mirror lense, looking through it? i was thinking the blue mirror'd one would act like the amber one but be mirror'd

i dont even know if all that made sense

bamf-hacker
08-15-2006, 07:57 AM
it makes sense...

You can have an amber mirror or smoke mirror, I don't think there are any amber mirrored PB lenses though. I may be wrong.

So it would look just like the silver mirror from the inside.

timmyshoota
08-15-2006, 04:22 PM
it makes sense...

You can have an amber mirror or smoke mirror, I don't think there are any amber mirrored PB lenses though. I may be wrong.

So it would look just like the silver mirror from the inside.
VForce has a gold mirror. Doesn't have the same effect as amber ones do though, just for looks.

DyNasty9
08-15-2006, 06:53 PM
well i ended up going with the silver mirror'd one, with 2 day shipping so i can use it this weekend when i play outside, i also got some sweet goodies for the shocker i know you guys will like =)

Sandman_Bravo
08-15-2006, 07:20 PM
The problem is that the place he plays indoors at has poor lighting. There are several HID ceiling lights hanging above a netting. It's not that brightly lit.

timmyshoota
08-15-2006, 07:38 PM
I had silver mirror on my old Profiler. Which reminds me, I need to sell my current Profiler...

DyNasty9
08-15-2006, 07:41 PM
The problem is that the place he plays indoors at has poor lighting. There are several HID ceiling lights hanging above a netting. It's not that brightly lit.
nope its not like that now we up the netting above the lights:)

leed
08-15-2006, 08:20 PM
With profilers, it's not so dark with mirrors. With Proflex's, it's really dark. Just for future reference. Definately don't want to use a Mirror indoors with a Flex.

Sandman_Bravo
08-15-2006, 08:40 PM
nope its not like that now we up the netting above the lights:)

Cool!
I talked with Mike one day and suggested that they have flourescent waterproof strip fixtures mounted on the walls. (the same type used in carwash bays) It would really brighten up the playing field, and they are totally sealed. I can get them at contractor cost if they're interested.

DyNasty9
08-15-2006, 09:28 PM
Cool!
I talked with Mike one day and suggested that they have flourescent waterproof strip fixtures mounted on the walls. (the same type used in carwash bays) It would really brighten up the playing field, and they are totally sealed. I can get them at contractor cost if they're interested.
thats a great idea, except for when all the noobs come and start shooting them and break them or they get cover in paint and i have to clean them off,:dodgy: ill mention it to mike agian.:D

lol

thanks for the info leed.

Sandman_Bravo
08-16-2006, 04:07 AM
Actually they're fairly resiliant when new (over the years the lenses get more brittle) and if you mounted a row horizontally approximately 10' up from the floor they'd be pretty much out of the way. It was just an idea I threw at him one day since I'm an electrician. At the very least they could use more lighting upstairs, it's like the batcave up there in some areas. If that place was really lit up there would be a very noticeable difference.

DyNasty9
08-16-2006, 07:55 AM
lol ya i agree about it being like a bat cave in the staging area in some places. it would be cool to get it lite up more in there.

Ace24
08-16-2006, 08:42 AM
The color of the mirror doesnt matter. The inside of mirror lenses are always tinted though.

I use an amber lense inside and for outside a silver mirror. Unless its cloudy outside... then I use amber.

durrell
08-16-2006, 01:29 PM
ok i need a new lense for my profiler, but theres soooo many i dont know which one to get. i play lots of indoor and sometimes outdoor. so i was thinking about gettign the amber lense cuz its darker inside, but whats this light blue lense here (http://www.punisherspb.com/vforce-shield-morph-profiler-lens-blue-mirror.aspx) what is that going to do for me anyone know??

and then the silver mirror lense just looks sick but seeing as ill be plaing indoor for the winter, how much does it tint everything down.:confused:

:)

durrel do u sell replacement lenes for profilers?

Sorry I didn't catch this earlier. I've been extremely busy these last few days.
And yes I carry the full line of replacement lenses.

DyNasty9
08-16-2006, 02:30 PM
Sorry I didn't catch this earlier. I've been extremely busy these last few days.
And yes I carry the full line of replacement lenses.
ya its kinda my fault i should have PM'd you. can you give me a price on an amber vforce profiler lense, just for future reference.:)

Ace24
08-16-2006, 04:36 PM
amber, clear, and smoke are usually 15.99 or so... at least where I buy them. The Mirror ones are like $28-30 ish.