PDA

View Full Version : Huge Prayer Needed

Paradox313
08-14-2006, 10:13 AM
ok im not religious and i now hate god for what has happened actually i believe there is no god, but for those who cherish god please send a prayer to my friend Makenzie, and shawnee

When i first moved up here, they were about the first people to greet meet, and say "Welcome."

Sometime yesterday or the 12th my other friend shawnee was driving somewhere without a lisence (she's 14) with makenzie in the passenger seat, somehow shawnee flipped her dad's truck and makenzie broke her neck.

She now is in Salt lake City having surgical treatment, and might be paralyzed for the rest of her life.

Shawnee's family is on the poor side, they dont have much insurance, and shawnee totalled the truck, so send a prayer to her too

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/8004/776923977ldn0.jpg
shawnee left, 'kenzie right

please send a prayer even if you think life is never fair

splaturout
08-14-2006, 10:56 AM
God will always forgive even if you don't believe in Him. I will make sure to add them (and you) to my prayer list. I hope she pulls through and you are able to find peace!

bamf-hacker
08-14-2006, 11:02 AM
In our thoughts man!

MadMan66
08-14-2006, 11:11 AM
will do

ooglieboogliebob
08-14-2006, 12:56 PM
don't worry, they're in the thoughts, hope for the best of them.

DFSniper
08-14-2006, 01:21 PM
will do

durrell
08-14-2006, 01:24 PM
I know it's hard to believe at a time like this, but everything happens for a reason and I'm sure a blessing will come out of it all. Both them and their families are in my prayers.

Hossy
08-14-2006, 01:33 PM
just said a prayer

i hope everything turns out ok

Modded-Like-Hell
08-14-2006, 02:15 PM
not bad, i will pray for them and you so you can keep getting laid you poor sick puppy.

Paradox313
08-14-2006, 02:20 PM
what the hell is your problem
this girl is PARALYZED from the waist down
im freaking crying over this
ive only known her for a year next month

shunut
08-14-2006, 02:26 PM
I too don't believe in God for my own personal reason but would never ask or try to get anybody to believe what I believe. The rest of my family however does and I will ask them to add your friends to their prayer list.

durrell
08-14-2006, 02:30 PM
not bad, i will pray for them and you so you can keep getting laid you poor sick puppy.

Not too smart to come and make a remark like that when you're new around here. I'm sure a mod will have a nice chat with you about that one. I hope you get banned.

Ace24
08-14-2006, 02:33 PM
God will always forgive even if you don't believe in Him. I will make sure to add them (and you) to my prayer list. I hope she pulls through and you are able to find peace!
Amen...

That sucks though dude... :( I lost a really close friend in a car accident before... I pray she pulls out of the surgery fine. :(

My prayers will be with her, her family, the drivers family and the driver. Even though it pisses me off to hear of a girl driving a car unlicenced at 14... I still feel sorry for her for having to live the rest of her life knowing she ****ed up her friend.

what the hell is your problem
this girl is PARALYZED from the waist down
im freaking crying over this
ive only known her for a year next month

:( What he said was uncalled for, just ignore it. There will always be *******s that have to say something just to make themselves feel better, or thats just the way they deal with sadness. Ignore it.

I hate being part Czech. My emotions get the best of me. Reading that she is paralyzed made me cry. :( Two of my close friends are paralized from different types of accidents, one a drag race, the other was walking home from school.

If you need someone to talk to, I'm here for you. I have had alot of friends go through crap that I wont even start to get into... and in my own personal life, I have experienced more, and delt with more stress then most 30 yr olds have.(keep in mind I am only 16... well turning 17 in 9 days...) If you need to, hit me up on AIM.

Paradox313
08-14-2006, 02:36 PM
Not too smart to come and make a remark like that when you're new around here. I'm sure a mod will have a nice chat with you about that one. I hope you get banned.

i hope that the next person he wants to date breaks her neck, so he knows how i feel.

durrell
08-14-2006, 02:42 PM
i hope that the next person he wants to date breaks her neck, so he knows how i feel.

Well hey, look at the bright side..you can still date a girl if she's paralyzed..and I'm not trying to be funny..

vwjimmy
08-14-2006, 02:47 PM
In our thoughts in Kentucky too....

Ace24
08-14-2006, 02:47 PM
Well hey, look at the bright side..you can still date a girl if she's paralyzed..and I'm not trying to be funny..
Exactly. And with practice, she might be able to walk again. Look at Christopher Reeves for a great example. Because of him, so many parolised people have hope. The best thing you can do for her is be there for her when she comes out of surgery. Watch over her, confront anyone who teases her because she cant walk, and dont bring up her paralisis. If she wants to talk about it, let her bring it up.

Durrell is right, there is nothing wrong with dating a paralized girl. She is the same as she was before, she just cant walk. Same person... same looks, same personality you fell in love with.

Everything will turn out alright.

bigred76
08-14-2006, 02:48 PM
And on the West Coast, bro. My prayers are with your 2 friends and their families as they're going through these tough times!

EDIT: :yeahthat:

On the side, are you sure you're just almost 17, Ace? Yeesh, you sound like Vike.... Kinda freakin' me out here....

Paradox313
08-14-2006, 02:49 PM
you know whats the complete ****ed up part about this

she was gonna live with her mom
she was going to leave everything, to live with her mom who to my knowledge is sick

there is no god

durrell
08-14-2006, 02:51 PM
Well I'm going to say this, take it as you will.

Don't ask for prayer if you don't think there's a God. If you don't believe in God then how can you believe in the power of prayer? Not trying to hit you while you're down, just mentioning that. Maybe you should try praying too, I promise it will make you feel better..praying and crying are good things for a time like that..

Modded-Like-Hell
08-14-2006, 02:52 PM
ok man i was just fooling around, man i apologize for that rude comment. when am down ussualy people mess around with me like that to cheer me up, i guess not all people are like that. should of thought of it first sorry again man. i know i ****ed up.

Paradox313
08-14-2006, 02:53 PM
if i dont believe in a god it doesnt mean that i cant hope for someone to believe in it, and send a prayer for me

Ace24
08-14-2006, 02:54 PM
And on the West Coast, bro. My prayers are with your 2 friends and their families as they're going through these tough times!

EDIT: :yeahthat:

On the side, are you sure you're just almost 17, Ace? Yeesh, you sound like Vike.... Kinda freakin' me out here....

When you have been through as much as I have you grow up faster... If you speak of the way I type and post in here, that is because my mother is an english major.

Paradox, I know how you feel. At time I doubt his existance. I have done it alot. I have even told God that I hate him, that I know hes not there for letting me and my family and friends go through what we have. But in the end he rewards us, he makes things turn out for the good, and he makes our lives better. Without him I would be miserable. He gave me my angel of a GF who deals with my B.S. and treats me with more love and compassion then any other that I have had before. (Although she can be high matinence, but with age that will change, shes only 15)

Paradox313
08-14-2006, 02:59 PM
ace go there

http://www.spyder.tv/forums/showthread.php?p=66515#post66515

Ace24
08-14-2006, 03:02 PM
:)

bigred76
08-14-2006, 03:19 PM
There was a great quote that Vike had in his sig, and it just slips my memory and I cannot find the post which he said it in. Hopefully he'll come along and share it again.

Ace, I meant your typing style; basically everything you said follows how Vike types his posts...

Ace24
08-14-2006, 03:27 PM
Eh hes my distant relitive... shhh. No one is suppose to know that ;)

EDIT:
But he can spell. Thats my weakness. That and typos. They also skipped me ahead a year in english because I was teaching the teacher what she was doing wrong. I also was taking over with helping the kids on their grammer and word usage. *feels like a nerd*

Paradox313
08-14-2006, 03:31 PM
modded like hell apologized for what he has said and i forgave him

bigred76
08-14-2006, 04:17 PM
EDIT:
But he can spell. Thats my weakness. That and typos. They also skipped me ahead a year in english because I was teaching the teacher what she was doing wrong. I also was taking over with helping the kids on their grammer and word usage. *feels like a nerd*
Sounds familiar, except I didn't get put ahead, I got stuck in the low-end classes because I don't do **** in there except help out the other kids when I'm bored... lmfao...

Ace24
08-14-2006, 04:36 PM
Sounds familiar, except I didn't get put ahead, I got stuck in the low-end classes because I don't do **** in there except help out the other kids when I'm bored... lmfao...
LOL! Acutally I did that with history this year... man am I paying for it too. I missed the regents by 1 pt. I had to get a 65 and I got 64 because I forgot to write an essay. So a month of summer school later I am about to take the regents again lol.

MadMan66
08-14-2006, 08:17 PM
don't be mad at God for what happened, God gave us free will to do what we want, but there are consequences for our actions. look at the bright side, ya it's sad that she's paralyzed, but she could have died

Drefish99
08-15-2006, 05:53 AM
“God never promises to remove us from our struggles. He does promise, however, to change the way we look at them.”

You and your friend are in my prayers. If you need to talk about it hit me up. It doesn't have to be religious. Then again. I can't promise that I won't share. God Bless

Paradox313
08-15-2006, 05:22 PM
THE PRAYERS WORKED!!!!!!

Makenzie came out of the operation and the doc's found that she didnot have a broken neck but, her vertebre is pinched isntead ofbeing straight there is a slight kink.
she will be operated again tomorrow

however
shawnee is doing horrible, not medical wise but metally wise.

She is very depressed, and has not spoken for 2 days at all.

Her family owns a resturant, and as it was closed she went inside to get some food, as she was her fathers good friend Darlene came in and i quote

"Wheres the truck shawnee?, huh what happened?, were you drinking, speeding?, HUH HUH HUH!!!!?"
Darlene then went into the bar and told several people that she was speeding and drinking

the people then asked shawnee if she was and she just wanted o be left alone and said "yes" only she really wasnt

now she is in deeper depression.

Also i found out that there was an adult, in the truck, Nick, Makenzie's 19 or 18 year old brother.
I can't even imagine how he feels

also shawnee was just dropping them off because makenzie's, and nicks car was acting up.
they came to a part in the road where it curves kinda looking like this -^- and as shawnee was turning the truck kept going straight and shawnee rolled the truck.
everyone inside was wearing seatbelts.

Sandman_Bravo
08-15-2006, 06:04 PM
That's great she's ok. God bless them all.

MadMan66
08-15-2006, 08:00 PM
PRAISE GOD that makenzie not paralyzed! i'll pray that shawnee feels better

Paradox313
08-15-2006, 08:21 PM
uh no
there is still a chance makenzie could be paralyzed from the waist down

but do to shawnee, makenzie lived

people stopped to help them and shawne said and i quote
"do not ****ing move, or touch her"
shes a very strong gal

the doctors said if she was moved there was a 87% chance she could have been paralyzed for life, and have a broken neck

bigred76
08-15-2006, 09:37 PM
Paradox, glad to hear the news, bud! Still praying for your two friends until this is over, but so far it sounds good! You should go and just be with Makenzie and try to comfort her as this must be really difficult for her at this time.

And Drefish was the one with the quote. :doah: I feel genious.... lol... No wonder I couldn't find Vike's post with that quote in it!

bamf-hacker
08-16-2006, 03:19 AM
Wow good to hear things are turning for the better, at least better than before.

Still in our thoughts though.

Modded-Like-Hell
08-17-2006, 07:53 AM
i guess i was heard at church. will keep praying

Paradox313
09-16-2006, 03:09 PM
in case anybody is still praying thank you.

a few days ago Makenzie was moved out of ICU, and is able to go outside now, though she needs physical and speech therapy, it makes me sad.

shunut
09-16-2006, 06:09 PM
She still has her life so you should be thankful for that. It could have been much worse.

kidonfire
09-16-2006, 06:56 PM
There was a great quote that Vike had in his sig, and it just slips my memory and I cannot find the post which he said it in. Hopefully he'll come along and share it again.

Ace, I meant your typing style; basically everything you said follows how Vike types his posts...

Where is Vike these days? I havn't seen him around lately.

Anyway, all three of you are in my prayers.

thechubbss12
09-16-2006, 08:44 PM
Humm i think that the initial post was a wierd way of asking for help.. I think that the only pitty i feel for you or any one in this post is directed too you....

Humm would i wish a thing like this to happen to anyone?.... No never.... but should i realy show my pitty too someone who messed up and got burned for it... I think not... She earned what happend and now the only 2 things i can hope for is that the the person who she screwed (14 yr old destroying the older girls life) will heal and that she will learn that rules are set for a reason... and she should learn to follow them better...

Cold hearted.... Yes i know.... I ask you not to make any remarks in attept to change my point of view because that would result in a 1 man flame war and a indian who doesnt realy care.....

BTW... i may have no pitty for her but i will pray for them.

DFSniper
09-17-2006, 05:11 AM
wow, glad that she's doing better!

last week i came up with a quote while bored (inspired by Dre): "Sex Sells, but God Gives"