PDA

View Full Version : Ehehe I need a little help...

Baozer
08-14-2006, 08:23 AM
i just got a Sypder Pilot ACS as my first pb gun a few days ago.. and i was wondering if balls were gonna break in my gun if i went full auto with a sucky 5 dollar hopper o_O

bamf-hacker
08-14-2006, 08:36 AM
Well if you just got the new Pilot ACS then the Full Auto rate of fire is 13bps and semi 20bps. That being said the standard gravity shake and bake hopper feeds 5-8bps. You can do the math :)

If you are interested in shooting fast I would suggest getting an agitating hopper like the Revolution or if you want to spend a little more, the Evolution.

You can also find used Eggs (Evolutions) in the B/S/T threads.

Welcome to the boards and enjoy your new Pilot.

If you have not already done so, read through the stickies and go to our PB Bible (http://www.ottersccustoms.com/index.html) and read EVERYTHING!!!

Post questions if you have them and please Search first to see if it has already been asked and answered.

druid
08-14-2006, 08:50 AM
short answer is yes, they will likely chop. Get yourself a ZBoarded egg, Halo/ReloaderB or VLocity so the hopper can keep up with the marker speed

Baozer
08-14-2006, 08:51 AM
wow... that was answered fast.. this forum must be very active ^_^ YAAYYY!! and umm... how much would getting an anti siphon thing for my co2 tank cost? wow i feel noob-ish...

splaturout
08-14-2006, 08:54 AM
we all started somewhere! Welcome and feel free to ask away.

Baozer
08-14-2006, 09:21 AM
also when i take off the co2 tank is co2 surposed to blow everywhere xP cause the first time i took it off my O-ring froze and cracked...

stylinbeaver
08-14-2006, 09:42 AM
Yup. That is goin to happen. I read on another thread that you suppost to screw it off slowly and when you hear the air start, shoot a couple of times, but make sure there isn't any paintalls in the gun, and it shouldn't do it as bad.

Baozer
08-14-2006, 11:33 AM
Are any of the parts off of the Angel interchangable with the Pilot ACS? cause my friend has an Angel and is will to exchange parts off of it if they fit lol..

ooglieboogliebob
08-14-2006, 02:01 PM
You deffinetely will chop since gravity feeds don't really go fast enough.

Anti-siphon could cost you between 5-25 dollars. 5 for doing it yourself, 25 to get a proshop/airsmith to do it. I'd suggest asking an airsmith to do it if you do not have the experience to carry out this operation.

Stylinbeaver has the correct method to make sure the least amount of air bursts in your face, and it'll make sure you break less o-rings. Make sure to point up though ...

Angel parts are not interchangable with spyders. If he's stupid enough to suggest that i don't think he should be owning that gun ... >.<

Baozer
08-14-2006, 03:38 PM
he stole it from some kid who left it outside for like 2 days o_O... its really sratched up tho... and this dude doesnt even know how to use it xP

ooglieboogliebob
08-14-2006, 05:48 PM
...... Send to me ??

God help me ... he doesn't stick a co2 tank on it .... >.<

vwjimmy
08-14-2006, 05:51 PM
he stole it from some kid who left it outside for like 2 days o_O... its really sratched up tho... and this dude doesnt even know how to use it xP
dude.....totally uncool....
how would you feel if it was your marker???
you should tell him to return it immeadiatly...

Baozer
08-15-2006, 09:42 AM
i told him to... and he said he did ... and the kid was like "yo dude that aint mine" o_O lol.. i also told him not to stick a co2 tank in it o_O

Damon234
08-26-2006, 12:45 PM
dude i have a 5 dollar hopper too =) it works fine but i duck tapped the lid because it keep on flying off =)

Baozer
08-26-2006, 12:54 PM
^_^ nicely done, i got 2 aggitated hoppers now, an Empire Reloader and a Viewloader Revolution... they both have stuff wrong with em :(