PDA

View Full Version : Primal sound..?

Primal
01-07-2006, 04:41 AM
I have a Primal, and i trying somthing "yesterday".
(verry inntresting actually)
I removed the return spring and it was whistling when i shooting quiet like never before.
Sadly ehh.. the bolt did not always return.

If.. Kingman do made or oppgrade the Primal to Full EP return to, I think it maybe will be verry poppular if not the price would be to hige then.

My fantasy was to do the bolt so light, it maybe then nearly always will return :D

Why not Kingman trying this out, and maybe removing some metal from the body around all, removing the spring return "system" and you can actually remove 1 ich (2-3cm) and the grip/trigger to, and a smaller light reg.

It could be a realy hige end marker then like Angel ect. just less cost because the construction is`t so hard like Angel, Shocer ect. typical "spyder constuctin"

Primal
01-07-2006, 01:45 PM
Some Moderators or maybe Kingmann people have somthing to say about this idea about Raven Primal that I "airing" here.....?
anything....!

covert24
01-07-2006, 03:43 PM
Dragun has aklready started this full EP thing with more than half the cost of a real autococker or autococking marker. its got the front block, closed bolt system ,etc etc.

Drefish99
01-07-2006, 03:51 PM
You can always try using a lighter spring and gut the stock LPR and drill and tap for a new LPR. The Primal has much potential but due to its price range people opt to choosing a Wrath or ION as there are a lot more customizable and aftermarket parts.

Primal
01-07-2006, 04:33 PM
ok tanks

But have somone do somthing like this with the Primal fore real..?

And is it made extra bolts fore the Primal? I have not found any..

Drefish99
01-07-2006, 05:56 PM
There are Zero aftermarket parts for the Primal. Only thing out there is the Tboard. Some B2k and BKO parts will fit on the Primal but with very limited following not many people are modding them and working parts for them similar to the EM1. I would try hitting up Steve at IPS - http://www.spyder.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=365

He does some custom parts work and I highly recommend him.