PDA

View Full Version : Snakes on a plane

Tk-421
08-13-2006, 07:04 PM
Heres a cool promotion for the up coming movie HERE (http://snakesonaplane.varitalk.com/) just fill in the multiple choice questions and have fun with it

TacTownKilla
08-13-2006, 07:10 PM
I would advise to stay out of st.

durrell
08-13-2006, 07:17 PM
I would advise to stay out of st.

This is true.

claustrophobia9
08-13-2006, 08:00 PM
i dont get the movie... seriously... how do you make a movie about snakes... on a plane. wtf is the plot? "animals with no actual ability to work as a group simultaneously attack an airplane because they believed there were white mice on the plane? then when there were no mice they desperately attempted to kill all people on board and down the plane to end their miserable serpantine lives"?

UKwithPride
08-13-2006, 08:02 PM
The whole thing behind the movie is that samuel l jackson is transporting a whitness or something or charged with something, I forget, and people are trying to kill the guy so they put tons of snakes on the plane.

xtraking
08-13-2006, 08:03 PM
what maeks this movie so popular? haha just cus it so retarded?

claustrophobia9
08-13-2006, 08:07 PM
The whole thing behind the movie is that samuel l jackson is transporting a whitness or something or charged with something, I forget, and people are trying to kill the guy so they put tons of snakes on the plane.
wtf is with movie assassins and using animals to kill targets, first SW: episode 2 now this. just use a sniper rifle

edit: im sending some over the phone tommorow....

edit2: i wish the preview took 5 ****ing minutes :dodgy:

xtraking
08-13-2006, 08:17 PM
http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/new_line_cinema/snakes_on_a_plane/kenan_thompson/snakes.jpg OMG ITS KEENAN AND BLEEPITY BLEEP SNAKES ON A PLANE!

leed
08-13-2006, 08:31 PM
Why is it so popular? Because it's SLJ! [/thread]

marvin-martian
08-13-2006, 08:36 PM
i read an article in the newspaper about it today, and they asked an actress in it why she thinks its so popular and her answer was basiclly "you combine 2 of the most common phobias, snakes, and planes, and you get a really scarey movie" i just laughed at her because its obvious that shes retarded.

leed
08-13-2006, 08:41 PM
i read an article in the newspaper about it today, and they asked an actress in it why she thinks its so popular and her answer was basiclly "you combine 2 of the most common phobias, snakes, and planes, and you get a really scarey movie" i just laughed at her because its obvious that shes retarded.

You should mail a copy of this to the newspaper then:
http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/7021/marvsintarwebzzy9.jpg

zOMG SNAKES IN MARVS INTARWEBZ!

marvin-martian
08-13-2006, 08:42 PM
ZOMG, get them out!!!

xtraking
08-13-2006, 09:13 PM
or shes jsut horrible at advertising/promoting haha.

Victa_Balla
08-14-2006, 01:29 AM
http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/9928/picardln3.jpg

splaturout
08-14-2006, 03:19 AM
The reason it is so popular is because you are all victims of a hard marketing push. They know this movie will fail unless the hype is huge. I don't see a point in seeing this movie. All they would have to do if drop the air pressure and have everyone put on the oxygen mask...If I am not mistaken I do believe that snakes need oxygen too.

WAIT....maybe the killers put oxygen mask on board that fit the snakes head...how cleaver! :dodgy:

bamf-hacker
08-14-2006, 04:25 AM
Um... like they would be able to get the snakes on the plane anyway.....

You cant get nail clippers or water (now) on a plane :)

I guess it will be a hit, look at Anaconda :)

splaturout
08-14-2006, 04:50 AM
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....J-Lo................mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

pbfreak3221
08-14-2006, 05:37 AM
wow this movie is goin to sell just because of it's stupidity

marvin-martian
08-14-2006, 08:03 AM
splat, i dont think there was really a hard marketing push for it. kids on the internet found it and started making fun of it, making the movie popular as a joke.

splaturout
08-14-2006, 09:43 AM
who do you think posted the info on the web early? hmmm wonder if they released it early on the web to generate hype? hmmm. Do you really think that the web isn't used that way by the marketing departments? We use it that way.

newkid
08-15-2006, 04:47 AM
I wouldn't pay to see movie about snakes attacking people on a plane, I mean the title says whats going to happen in the movie

leed
08-15-2006, 04:55 AM
who do you think posted the info on the web early? hmmm wonder if they released it early on the web to generate hype? hmmm. Do you really think that the web isn't used that way by the marketing departments? We use it that way.

Well if that's so, then it's even more fun because "they've" been making fun of Samuel L. Jackson in every way possible.

But maybe not. As far as I'm concerned, today will be the day that snakes are no longer allowed to travel overseas. LOL, no just kidding. But I want to see the movie, so I can go to the movie theater, and get a gigantic free-refill drink/popcorn tub and everytime something "startling" happens throw it all everywhere. Get a refill, and do it over again. :D :D

But I probably won't do that because Ihave a dentist appointment today... -waves fist-

splaturout
08-15-2006, 04:56 AM
ROFL!!! I want to so do that....How many refills do you think they will allow you?

leed
08-15-2006, 05:03 AM
ROFL!!! I want to so do that....How many refills do you think they will allow you?

As many as I want. I can just say I'm with a bunch of fat people.

claustrophobia9
08-15-2006, 08:45 AM
As many as I want. I can just say I'm with a bunch of fat people.
keep dumping it into something so you can have it later even after you are full