08-13-2006, 09:28 AM
This video is hilarious.

http://www.thatvideosite.com/view/3070.html

marvin-martian
08-13-2006, 09:36 AM
i beg to differ

Ace24
08-13-2006, 09:39 AM
I dont personally agree with the statements taht were put, but I still thougth it was funny.

claustrophobia9
08-13-2006, 10:30 AM
ps3 gross power > wii power. wii sales > ps3 sales (japan). thats all ill state. personally i wouldnt buy a ps3 because its expensive as bullion and has games comparable to xbox 360/pc of which i have both. wii has unique(r) games and is far cheeper. that still doesnt mean ill buy it.

Sac
08-13-2006, 10:33 AM
i couldnt even tell that it was a pro wii add

basically it was like well the ps3 is way better, but buy the wii so you can play mario games....

claustrophobia9
08-13-2006, 10:35 AM
this commercail could loose important fat nintendo fans who are interested in women they can get.

Ace24
08-13-2006, 12:51 PM
i couldnt even tell that it was a pro wii add

basically it was like well the ps3 is way better, but buy the wii so you can play mario games....

He was to busy staring at the Wii's ass to listen to what was being said. :D

marvin-martian
08-13-2006, 01:02 PM
ace, all she said was "im cute and fun and cheap!! hehe!"

claustrophobia9
08-13-2006, 02:39 PM
He was to busy staring at the Wii's ass to listen to what was being said. :D
i hate to tell you this... but shes got a wii. and because of "her" networking ability shes been with thousands of wii's just today.

leed
08-13-2006, 07:16 PM
ace, all she said was "im cute and fun and cheap!! hehe!"

I got something else - "I'm a whore, do me now!"

Eh, maybe it's my intarwebz.

Anyways, the WII looks like a POS. Who in hell wants to play video games with a remote style controller? That's like.. Well, I won't get into it

PS3 > WII.

claustrophobia9
08-13-2006, 08:44 PM
meh, the different style control is wierd, but i wouldnt say it is for people who dont want to get into it. id beat the **** out of that little thing durring that one shooter they announced. i remeber how much fun duckhunt was because of the "wierd controler". i'd say theres a potential in the system design but there just as big of a potential for nintendo to screw up what they have. i wont even get into sony... they just don't give off a very friendly vibe for some reason. (i had like 4 different metaphores here... but all of them sucked.. so "some reason" will have to do :rolleyes: )

thechubbss12
08-14-2006, 08:30 AM
Ehh i dunno... you can use GC controler on Wii... and well for 200 bucks for a new system that allows you to download any older Nintendo game, or Sega game for a small fee plus games that will cost half of what a PS3 game will... Ehh IMO Wii owns PS3 1000 times over...

Wii has the new idea mastered... they did something diffrent and saw the money in downloading games... So Nintendo will once again be in the running for game consoles....

I know i am going to take about 300 out of my play paintball fund to buy one of these... then spend a few bucks every week buying diffrent games from a online store... Not having to go anywere and playing my Favorite gameboy games on the big screen.

Nenkitsune
08-14-2006, 08:41 AM
hehe, weird controller?
http://e3.britishgaming.co.uk/2006/nintendo/wii/gun.jpg

I was talking to my friend about how they should make an adapter like this, and they did! looks nice too
and theres always the classic controller too^^
I'm glad they redesigned the ps3 controller back to a dualshock style

scrappy
08-20-2006, 10:44 PM
I hope the old nes games showin up aren't overpriced. That would be the best part.