PDA

View Full Version : Sara needs a new board...

bamf-hacker
08-12-2006, 07:52 PM
OK here is the deal, Sara, my MilSim Ion needs a new board.

She has a Blackheart now, but I am on the second board with issues and I am looking for a more reliable board.

This is where you all come in.

Should I get a Virtue Board like the one in Lisa, my speedball Ion. I love the board, have had no issues and it rips. Or should I get the T-Board, same as the Virtue a little cheaper and a few more useless modes. Or should I get the new Lucky Stage 4 Board. If you pick the Lucky please post what noid, Stock or Mac.

So there it is help me get a board :)

timmyshoota
08-12-2006, 08:17 PM
Lucky with Mac, and put that in the main gun. Put whichever board is in that one(I think you have Virtue) in the mil-sim. I like Lucky because of the training mode. Since I like to dry fire my guns a lot, I like training mode.

Go with the Mac.

Edit: Didn't really read your post, so I just noticed you do infact have Virtue.

vwjimmy
08-12-2006, 08:51 PM
I voted for the Virtue.....
you know it and it rips....enough said...

thechubbss12
08-13-2006, 06:47 AM
SD and Damon FTW!!!

claustrophobia9
08-13-2006, 10:33 AM
read my comment about the mac noid in its thread. i think for "sara" (thats the milsim right?) it would be fine. but i wouldnt say its the best until ive used it. (or you used it and made vids)

bamf-hacker
08-16-2006, 08:50 AM
Board on its way........

hint

:shamrock:

claustrophobia9
08-16-2006, 09:45 AM
zomg what could it be?! :dodgy:

i just got dont harassing lucky in thier news thread... it sounds like a great board... so does the bolt.

put the lucky board in lisa and move the virtue to sara and take lots of N00dz of lisa without her grips on ;)

bamf-hacker
08-16-2006, 09:51 AM
for right now my new unnamed board can not go into Lisa... The new board has its own rear banjo and Lisa's body also has its own rear banjo.

Waiting on confirmation if you need the banjo on the board.

and either way internally both girls will be pretty much the same, so they will both rip.

claustrophobia9
08-16-2006, 09:52 AM
but girls wearing lots of black with stuff mounted on them scare me....

Nenkitsune
08-20-2006, 05:57 PM
why would they scare you? i find girls like that quite attractive XP
or would that have something to do with the kinky ideas my gf always comes up with?

bamf-hacker
08-20-2006, 07:08 PM
Got the board already...

Lucky Stage 4 with the mac noid.

/thread