PDA

View Full Version : q loader

yamaha cow
08-11-2006, 06:49 AM
what does every body think about this q loader i think i might get 1.

bamf-hacker
08-11-2006, 07:12 AM
http://www.qloader.com/

not the url you posted.

Nenkitsune
08-11-2006, 09:43 PM
I like it. If you use more than 200rnds a game, you might not, but we don't really use pods (that is, my friends and i) so it works great for me. If you don't mind spending like 50 dollars more, you can get the 500 package.
As for the q-loader itself, it works great. the older version had a bunch of problems with the way the drive worked and such, but the newer version works flawlessly. It does take some time to get used to, an you better read every single instruction 3 times to make sure you set it up and install it correctly, otherwise you'll be pissed off. I was smart enough to do that, and i've only taken the pods apart once to set the prewinds, and that's it. i've never broken any paint in them, and i haven't had any problems at all. Try not using really cheap paint, because since it is a force feed system, it applies a bit of pressure to the paint, and cheap paint will deform a bit. i think that's the biggest reason why my gun doesn't like scorch as much anymore. Ignore a lot of people saying how crappy it is and how unreliable and how they aren't durable and such, most of it is user error as far as i can tell. just...don't throw the pods like you would normal ones. i did toss one of mine and it hit a tree, nothing happend, but you could damage them. the only time i've ever chopped a ball is AFTER i run out in the pod and the last few are gravity fed. besides that, when the pod is actually working on the paint, it's basically impossible to chop any paint. for me that's perfect since i'm getting a t-board. what else could i say.....well, installing it how you want is a bit tricky depending on exactly how you want it, but it does fit pretty well under the barrel. the gun will for the most part be ballanced right in front of the trigger witha full pod and a full 20oz, but it makes the barrel seem heavy, so you won't be able to snap it around as quickly. i like how mine's mounted, it still uses the tube, but it's no higher than the feedneck, which is perfect. well, i hope when you do buy it you take the time to figure out everything about them, and that you'll enjoy using it.

druid
08-12-2006, 03:38 AM
It's awesome on any mech marker...or semi that you don't fire fast. It's awesome on a fast gun but you have to reload often so you need more QPods.
On mech's/semi's, the 3 pod system is great but a (for instance, TBarded anything) faster gun, get the 500 system or even more.

Nenkitsune
08-15-2006, 03:31 PM
actually it's 2 and 5.
it's awesome really on anything that fires 30+bps
my friends and i don't use pods, so 200 is ok for us (woodsball players) it's deffinetly great for woodsball. low profile, and you can fire it anyway you feel like.

thechubbss12
08-15-2006, 03:49 PM
Yep Q-loaders seem like the perfect loader for someone who likes uncapped ramping.... I wanna see Lisa (bamfs ion) with a Q-loader..

bamf-hacker
08-15-2006, 08:32 PM
Yep Q-loaders seem like the perfect loader for someone who likes uncapped ramping.... I wanna see Lisa (bamfs ion) with a Q-loader..

Funny you say that ;)

Nenkitsune
08-15-2006, 08:47 PM
lol lisa would look hot with one XP

druid
08-16-2006, 05:13 AM
actually it's 2 and 5.

actually, you are right...but there's the option at checkout for extra pods and I was hinting at getting at least one extra so he had 3

Sturm
12-08-2007, 06:51 AM
How do I know if my Q-pods are the newer or the older version ? I bought them last year.

druid
12-08-2007, 08:10 AM
the new ones are tinted black...not the original green.

Also, I believe they removed the white ball from the new pods