Maxx-Damage
08-11-2006, 06:42 AM
That is awesome

Modded-Like-Hell
08-11-2006, 06:44 AM
wow, someone diffenetly has to much time on their hands, lol

ooglieboogliebob
08-11-2006, 07:05 AM
This is quite old. I remember a while back when it first came out Druid showed me this.

4 A-5's, 2 3lb co2 tanks ....

80 rounds per minute...

You sure this wouldn't be your priority marker ?? :rolleyes:

Hossy
08-11-2006, 07:24 AM
yeah, there has already been a whole couple page thread on this...
i wouldnt want that gun, tooo much weight

pbfreak3221
08-11-2006, 07:34 AM
ya that's pretty old but still sick

Ace24
08-11-2006, 09:01 AM
Dude rofl... Thats nothing to be scared of. You just flank his slow ass and put on in his helmate lol.I'm sure he walks really slow with that thing on and full of paint lol.

It loooks like an excuse to blow $300 on paint.

Nenkitsune
08-11-2006, 09:36 AM
those arms do move ya know. and the whole rig is about 40lbs, which imo isn't too heavy. man, i'd love to toss a couple spyders with eyes and t-boards up to that rig, then set it up so it has a ring type trigger with contacts on both sides, both set up for an RT setup, so you'd get 4 fires per pull so basically 2fire per pull per gun

Hossy
08-11-2006, 10:33 AM
those arms do move ya know.

Yeah, but think about it, your not gonna have the rotation ability of a regular gun, and it would be harder to turn around than a regular gun.

and the whole rig is about 40lbs, which imo isn't too heavy.

40 POUNDS!!!! think about it, you could have a gun, loader, tank, and pack and all under 12 probably....think about it, 40 pounds is like having a midgett on your back while playing paintball...its alot heavier than it seems.

man, i'd love to toss a couple spyders with eyes and t-boards up to that rig, then set it up so it has a ring type trigger with contacts on both sides, both set up for an RT setup, so you'd get 4 fires per pull so basically 2fire per pull per gun

ummm, i think that the guns on there are enough...you are gonna have to think about it money wise too. i go through like 150 dollars of paint when i play woodsball, if u had this, it would cost you sooooo much just to make it, and then to afford paint!

Id say just get better with one gun and sneak up on that guy, you cant sneak around with that load on

Nenkitsune
08-11-2006, 09:23 PM
40 lbs to me isn't much to carry. as for the gun part, i meant it more as something that would be a bit neater to me, and fire faster. not that it would be any more convenient XP though..i do like the simplicity of spyders compared to tippmans. i never got through that much paint playing woodsball unless i buy paint for everyone. i spend at the most 50. either way, i'd build one more for the wow factor. I'd rather play with one gun than with that, unless it's a D-day where im guarding the bunker and liek 10 people are running at me. then, i'd totally let it rip on them

splaturout
08-12-2006, 03:56 AM
They banned it from d-day!