PDA

View Full Version : Plan for one year

xtraking
08-10-2006, 09:39 PM
Okay i guys i have planned the whole day for our one year anniversary... see other thread for story... dotn have link.

Anyways
First, make her french toast, get a rose or two and wake her up and give it to her. Give her the rign i got her ( not a diamondy wedding type ring dont worry).
Then after she eats i will blind fold her and walk her to our "secret spot" which is just a stream with a little ledge we sit on. I will set up some flowers or something and have a poem to read for her. Unblind fold her and yeah read poem and just talk.
Then after that we cna just go swimming or something like that.
After i will say okay maura get ready becuase we are going to the harbor and eating down there tonight. So ill make reservations for somewhere at the inner harbor, probably cheesecake factory. Then we will eat talk walk around whatever. Then we will go home and i will give her a massage (:cool: ) and get some dessert, and put in joe dirt which was the first movie we watched together and kissed. Then ill give her these earrings i got her as well.

And yeah thats the day what do you think about that guys? I know it wont be perfect and run accordign to plan ( im a very spontaneous, last minute kind of guy) but im praying its going to be sunny haha.

Dave

Hossy
08-10-2006, 09:44 PM
INNER HARBOR FTW....ur just gonna walk into her house?

good plan, make it a good poem if u do write one. Thats kinda alot to do, make sure she doesnt have plans with anyone else....

Also do u think shes gonna get u anything?

Hossy
08-10-2006, 09:45 PM
and by plans with anyone else, i mean like doing something with her family or anything.

xtraking
08-10-2006, 09:45 PM
yeah her family loves me and im tellnig them before anyways... but yeah shes definatly getting me soemthing not sure what but i know she is.

and yeah beleive me she wont haha.

Thanks
Dave

Hossy
08-10-2006, 09:55 PM
well very smart man.....

MD ftw

Good Luck, let us know how it goes!

leed
08-10-2006, 09:58 PM
well very smart man.....

MD ftw

Good Luck, let us know how it goes!

QFT

DRAGON
08-10-2006, 09:58 PM
........ and put in joe dirt which was the first movie we watched together and kissed............

Sry but that sounded a bit non-romantic and romantic at the same time lol - :D

If there's long fall from the ledge you guys sit on, I'm not sure a blind fold sounds like a good idea. I hate to see someone get hurt on such a romantic endeavor - ;)

xtraking
08-10-2006, 10:03 PM
haha dragon i know... i mean joe dirtayy is such a romantic movie
but yeah no long fall dont worryand im un blind folding her- duh! haha.
The only reason one of us will get hurt is if we are having too much fun doing ____, 3 hints for that, its wet, once you do it a few times you get better and better, and inovles getting in weird positions

Diving of the diving board! haha

The big day is the 27th... yeah 16 days away but i mean im going away soon so i need to plan it out now haha. But odnt worry ill let you know all about it.

Dave

Hossy
08-10-2006, 10:05 PM
ill meet you at the harbor and give you one of those romantic french boat ride things :dodgy:

leed
08-10-2006, 10:08 PM
ill meet you at the harbor and give you one of those romantic french boat ride things :dodgy:

You mean Venetian Gondolas..

xtraking
08-10-2006, 10:11 PM
in that gross water... yes! ill give you ummm 20 bucks? sound good?

haha
-dave

xtraking
08-10-2006, 11:09 PM
so im thinking about cheesecake factory... any insighto n this guys? Price/atmosphere/ whateevr?

bamf-hacker
08-11-2006, 05:15 AM
only 20 bucks to float around the inner harbor.....

what about the gas mask and toxic suits you will need :)

sounds like a fun day.....

let us know how it works out for you.

Maxx-Damage
08-11-2006, 06:54 AM
xtraking- u mean this cheesecake factory. (http://www.thecheesecakefactory.com/) If u do go they have great food.:)

Hossy
08-11-2006, 07:23 AM
the cheescake factory has great food imo. There cheesecakes are also very good. Its a nice place too, ive have nothing bad to say about them

xtraking
08-11-2006, 09:00 AM
ah i just got bad news from my mom. The 27th is going to be my grandpa's 6 month ceremony at the greek orthodox church of his passing away. Its gonig to be that morning and will last to around 12 probably. When my mom todl me i flipped out cus i mean i wanted the day to be perfect... but in no way do i want to be an ass to my grandfather/ family. Ughh for some reason for me, everything just doesnt work out.

durrell
08-11-2006, 09:57 AM
So explain to her and do it the day before or the day after..