PDA

View Full Version : trigger

splater18
08-10-2006, 05:05 PM
i want i new trigger so i can adjust how i want it to sit. i have an imagine. i was looking at the fbm original and the thraser and slasher. wats he diffenerence between the two apoc tirggers? r there Anymore triggers that are good for a spyder can someone give me some feedback? also i took my frame off and i found this screw ontop of the trigger wat does it do and should i touch it?:cool: thanks in advance

big_daddy_d
08-10-2006, 05:21 PM
I have a slasher I can sell you that i've really liked, already has the magnet installed for the magnet mod, you would just have to install one in your trigger frame...

emf7301
08-10-2006, 09:13 PM
same here but for the sundragonpps snapdragon trigger.

ooglieboogliebob
08-10-2006, 10:44 PM
The screw on the top lets you adjust the trigger. Screw it left in order to decrease the trigger space. Screw it right in order to increase the trigger space.

IMO i'd just mod the stock so the hump is gone with a grinding wheel, then file it out so it's smooth. It's just a little bit of time, but no cost to it.

vwjimmy
08-11-2006, 08:43 AM
I have a Fenix with the FBM and a Pilot with the Snapdragon Magno from SPPS
They are both awesome....but I like the FBM better. It is super light.
Either one of these are a great choice...

splater18
08-11-2006, 03:47 PM
The screw on the top lets you adjust the trigger. Screw it left in order to decrease the trigger space. Screw it right in order to increase the trigger space.

IMO i'd just mod the stock so the hump is gone with a grinding wheel, then file it out so it's smooth. It's just a little bit of time, but no cost to it.

so u can adjust where ur trigger sits on ur stock gun?

vwjimmy
08-11-2006, 03:59 PM
Yea, if your Imagine is 05 or newer with the flat trigger you can do it without removing the frame! If it is older with the hump trigger, you can shorten the throw by screwing the adjuster out (counter-clock wise) and remounting the frame to recheck....it might take a few times but you can get it really tight!

ooglieboogliebob
08-11-2006, 06:22 PM
It's the older one since the screw is sitting on top of the trigger. And yes, you can adjust your trigger pull, so your all set to go.

yamaha cow
08-11-2006, 06:47 PM
post some links for esp frame triggers.

Nenkitsune
08-11-2006, 09:28 PM
couldn't you take the screw out, drill a hole in the frame, and remount the screw? i was thinking of that, but i haven't really torn my frame apart that deeply, since my avant came with a sweetspot (go awesome stock parts)

splater18
08-12-2006, 08:01 AM
thank u for all of the imput. since i learned i could adjust the trigger pull i am not getting another trigger for a while:)