PDA

View Full Version : WTB E-Frame

TheRedBarron
08-09-2006, 12:57 PM
This is my first WTB thread in a long time....

I want to buy a cheap Spyder E Frame, I do not care of the condition that it is in, as long as it is working I am happy. I would prefer to stay away from the sprint frames as I do not want to deal with plastics.

I am working on a new spyder project and need a frame that I can cut up a little bit for testing. The final product will probably include a newer frame but we will see how things go.

I pay with PAYPAL and only PAYPAL

If really needed I have feedback upon request.

RULES

I Pay.. You Ship simple as that I am not going to wait forever for you to ship I expect it done within 24 hours of payment.

No Sprint frames (only as a last resort.)

Lets see some offers.

vwjimmy
08-09-2006, 01:10 PM
pmed u

big_daddy_d
08-09-2006, 01:31 PM
have an e frame with ipi 3.0 board, APC slasher trigger with magnet mod, 50 gram switch and milled out for eye wires if interested...

TheRedBarron
08-09-2006, 08:02 PM
Jimmy, PMed back. Big Daddy, eh, kinda looking for somthing I can scrap at the moment, I may be interested if what I am working on actually works.

big_daddy_d
08-09-2006, 08:07 PM
ok well the last potential buyer for it hasn't contacted me in weeks so it'll probably sit around until either you decide to pick it up or someone else... No worries...

Smoke
08-11-2006, 02:39 PM
ESP grip frame. Dip switch style 5-13 bps, semi, 3 rnd, 6 rnd, full auto. I can take a picture if your interested. No charger or rechargeable battery included. Will ship with a standard 9 volt battery.

$35 shipped. PM or email me if interested. Paypal is fine.

Best of luck - Smoke, aka Mark