PDA

View Full Version : ADCO sight

paintballkid0206
08-09-2006, 09:10 AM
I was looking for a sight for my MR1. I looked in my Apg magazine and saw an ad for the ADCO Sure shot and hot shot sights. I was just wondering which one to get and if it will fit on my marker.

bamf-hacker
08-09-2006, 09:48 AM
OK now that I have an up and coming MilSim marker I can post here :)

I was told by a Paintball store manager, who is also a friend of mine, and who works for one of the largest Paintball retail stores, that the ADCO sights are not that great. Yes they have the only PB warranty but they still get a lot back defective or just not working right. He suggested to me to get a BSA sight. I did that and love it. Easy to mount, light (enough) and has a super bright "red dot". They sell them on line and at Walmarts.

TheRogueGnome
08-10-2006, 09:05 AM
where did you mount it?? pics?

bamf-hacker
08-10-2006, 11:02 AM
Link to thread (http://www.spyder.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=5310)

Menace-To-Society
10-05-2006, 04:49 PM
You still havent answered the question though... will the adco sure shot and hotshot fit, because the cocking nob gets in the way of most.

swatsniper
10-25-2006, 03:50 PM
The Adco Hot Shot will fit, You have to mount it in front of the feed tube. You have just enough rail left. You can't tighting down the front screw to much. I been using mine and it works great.
I use my marker with out the stock. The sight does not work with the stock on. If you can find a mount that would raise it, it would work.
Check out the threads about stocks, there is one, where the guy cut the top rail off his stock.:computer: