PDA

View Full Version : Which to get next. 56K and Druid, stay out.

UKwithPride
08-08-2006, 07:39 PM
Ok, I'm looking for my next piercing and I'm debating between 4 different piercings, but I need help deciding what. Here are what I'm looking at.

Medusa Piercing
http://rival-piercing.nl/images/lipwang/images/medusa_jpg.jpg

Septum piercing
http://corfield.org/bodyart/septum.jpg

Vertical Labret
http://springfield.news-leader.com/lifestyle/health/20050517-Teenswillneedto_7.jpg

Snakebites
http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/4019/snakebitezm7.jpg

The Pink Panther
08-08-2006, 07:41 PM
snakebites look the best out of those. 2 of my friends have them too

marvin-martian
08-08-2006, 07:45 PM
you know my feelings...

Hossy
08-08-2006, 07:47 PM
id go with the 3rd one...verticle something or other

bamf-hacker
08-08-2006, 07:48 PM
Medusa is cool...

vwjimmy
08-08-2006, 08:17 PM
I like the snakebite...

pbfreak3221
08-09-2006, 05:06 AM
snakebite looks the best

druid
08-09-2006, 06:22 AM
:dodgy: -.- :dodgy: -.-

If I had to pick a 'least offensive' style, I'd have to say Medusa...

thechubbss12
08-09-2006, 06:39 AM
Dude snakebites FTL... but Snakebite FTW...

IMO snakebites look horrible if you get one and put a loop on it it looks alot better.

That last pic looks like my bro... just alot whiter.... without teh bites...

vikingshadow
08-09-2006, 07:57 AM
Meh, not much on piercings that aren't in the ears. I always end up staring at the area on the person's face and it gets awkward.

However, if I absolutely had to choose from those "visible" ones - I'd go with the septum one because hell, if you just have to poke holes in your face, why not stand out? Get a HUGE one that has bells and feathers and stuff in it and look different!

claustrophobia9
08-09-2006, 10:10 AM
septum and get it reealllly big like the size of a cd, or maybe a door knocker

Ace24
08-09-2006, 10:14 AM
I had snake bites when I was 12... parents made me get rid of them. I also looked like that last guy rofl. I'm growing my hair back out to look like that again too. I want to get the snake bites again. But heaven forbid my parents tell me to get rid of them again. Ugh.

Snakebites WITH LOOPS FTW!

UKwithPride
08-09-2006, 12:13 PM
Yeah, if I go with snakebites, I would get clear ones put in for work, and after a while after they healed, I would put the loops in.

Oh, and druid <333 haha.

splaturout
08-09-2006, 01:28 PM
I like the snake bites ....IMO don't get anything on your face.

1) Everyone has already do it and you won't look unique...just like you want to fit into a certain crowd

2) I have less respect for people like that just because it looks like all you are trying to do is rebel against what? nothing.

I used to have 7 piercings but I do not wear anything anymore. To many people had them so I didn't want to be lumped into that crowd. Here is a good video about them

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHTAT_UPm18

UKwithPride
08-09-2006, 01:54 PM
I like the snake bites ...
That's all I needed to read, so go ahead and get rid of the rest of your post. I don't need your lectures. I've heard all of them before.

splaturout
08-09-2006, 02:04 PM
Then don't ask for a poll or opinion of others if you already know everything. You can do anything you want....If you don't like what I think don't read any father, after all it is your choice to do what you want.

I mean I could have given the lecture without giving an opinion but I wanted you to know in the LOOONG run you will not be needing any of that stuff. I learned that after I wanted to have a Career not a job (Just Over Broke.)

UKwithPride
08-09-2006, 02:24 PM
omg get out.

marvin-martian
08-09-2006, 02:32 PM
Davidth3Great: why is he pissing you off so much
Starbucks Larry: i hear it all the times, and I didn't ask for his opinion on life, he is turning into druid
Starbucks Larry: lol
Davidth3Great: you asked for our opinions when you made the poll
Starbucks Larry: not on life
Davidth3Great: you opened yourself up to everyones opinions
Davidth3Great: yes you did
Starbucks Larry: on what piercing i should get
Starbucks Larry: um, no
Davidth3Great: by making the poll youre saying "tell me what you would do"
Davidth3Great: and he told you
Davidth3Great: just because its not what you want to hear doesnt mean hes doing anything wrong
Starbucks Larry: Ok, I'm looking for my next piercing and I'm debating between 4 different piercings, but I need help deciding what. Here are what I'm looking at.
Starbucks Larry: where in that or the title did I say "K tell me why I shouldn't do it"
Davidth3Great: omg dan. you asked for peoples opinions, and you got them
Starbucks Larry: omg dav. I asked for people's opinions on which piercing to get, and i get one telling me that i want to fit into a certain group so i need to get a piercing
Starbucks Larry: no, i do it for self expression
Starbucks Larry: damn, you're pulling a druid
Davidth3Great: how am i being druid?
Davidth3Great: im just saying that he has as much right tell you what he thinks as you do making a poll

UKwithPride
08-09-2006, 02:33 PM
This message is hidden because splaturout is on your ignore list.

Mucho better.

timmyshoota
08-09-2006, 02:38 PM
Ok, I'm looking for my next piercing and I'm debating between 4 different piercings, but I need help deciding what. Here are what I'm looking at.

I don't see where you asked for opinions. Some people need to learn how to read.

Like I said in IM, get the Snakebites.

druid
08-09-2006, 05:52 PM
Davidth3Great: why is he pissing you off so much
Starbucks Larry: i hear it all the times, and I didn't ask for his opinion on life, he is turning into druid
Starbucks Larry: lol
Davidth3Great: you asked for our opinions when you made the poll
Starbucks Larry: not on life
Davidth3Great: you opened yourself up to everyones opinions
Davidth3Great: yes you did
Starbucks Larry: on what piercing i should get
Starbucks Larry: um, no
Davidth3Great: by making the poll youre saying "tell me what you would do"
Davidth3Great: and he told you
Davidth3Great: just because its not what you want to hear doesnt mean hes doing anything wrong
Starbucks Larry: Ok, I'm looking for my next piercing and I'm debating between 4 different piercings, but I need help deciding what. Here are what I'm looking at.
Starbucks Larry: where in that or the title did I say "K tell me why I shouldn't do it"
Davidth3Great: omg dan. you asked for peoples opinions, and you got them
Starbucks Larry: omg dav. I asked for people's opinions on which piercing to get, and i get one telling me that i want to fit into a certain group so i need to get a piercing
Starbucks Larry: no, i do it for self expression
Starbucks Larry: damn, you're pulling a druid
Davidth3Great: how am i being druid?
Davidth3Great: im just saying that he has as much right tell you what he thinks as you do making a poll

hrm... -.- ...you know, even after the "stay out of this thread" thing in the title, I posted...but I posted an opinion that was unoffensive in nature and actually more 'kind' than the last thread...almost 'helpful' in comparison. If you want to keep on using me in reference like this, at least have the common courtessy to give me a 'reach-around.'

now...are you going to leave me out of it all together? or shall I turn into a real ass hole?

big_daddy_d
08-09-2006, 06:25 PM
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm heres an idea be like steve-o from jackass and get your buitt cheeks pierced together :dodgy: not too many people have it done and you won't fit in a certain crowd.

On a more serious note, when you post on a public forum such as this people are going to put their opnion out there whether you like it or not, it's just human nature, if you're not thick skinned enough to take it with a grain of salt and end up getting anally misaligned (another word for butt hurt) about it thats on you, it hurts you in the long run, someone made the point that you didn't have to read their opinion, if it was me I'd probably do just that... Just my 2 cents...

big_daddy_d
08-09-2006, 06:25 PM
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm heres an idea be like steve-o from jackass and get your buitt cheeks pierced together :dodgy: not too many people have it done and you won't fit in a certain crowd.

On a more serious note, when you post on a public forum such as this people are going to put their opnion out there whether you like it or not, it's just human nature, if you're not thick skinned enough to take it with a grain of salt and end up getting anally misaligned (another word for butt hurt) about it thats on you, it hurts you in the long run, someone made the point that you didn't have to read their opinion, if it was me I'd probably do just that... Just my 2 cents...

UKwithPride
08-09-2006, 07:03 PM
LOL! Druid, you know I <3 you. The title thing was a joke to you because we had that one thread....oh goodness... The pulling a druid thing is probably offensive to you, when it was only meant to be seen by marv, but obviously he felt the need to post it on the forum... And for that, I am sorry.

EDIT! DOUBLE POST^^^^

splaturout
08-10-2006, 04:15 AM
Once again....it is only an opinion. Like I said...go do it. If you thought this was something you truely want....nobody will be able to make you second guess. This conversation continuing is an obvious sign that you are not to sure you are ready to do this. The whole putting on a front of getting "different" piercings is only a front. Ask a person who has done the "suspension" and they will say only those who have done that are worthy enough to have the piercings. To each their own.

I am just saying that I have already been down this road before. You are not the first no matter what you think. It has been done before. I know this now because I have been through it. Just like every person growing up...you need to have your own distinct life style and choices but as you move into the next stage of life you will see what people are talking about.

Go do whatever you want. No one should stop you. Take each step in life as a step to the next level whatever that maybe. Get your piercings...post some pictures...then we will all see it, forget about it and life will go on with the next debate/post/pics/markers/and so on...that simple.