PDA

View Full Version : a little MR1 problem

Doman
08-08-2006, 07:50 PM
alright...so i was playing and all of a sudden the thing jammed....enough so i couldnt just pull back the thing on top...cocker bolt...i cant remember the name lol and so i hadda use a wooden doll to push it back...well anyway i took out the powertube cuz there was some chunks of the ball's shell in it and cleaned it off a bit and some chunks fell into the like co2 compartment thing...so i took that off and cleaned it out, but the spring made the thing like shoot out....but im pretty sure i got all the parts....well anyway, i put the thing back together and did some target practicing and all of a sudden it started shooting 2 paintballs at a time or would curve the paintball HORRENDOUSLY and then eventually would jam up bad again.....anyone have any idea what i might have done? i sent kingman an email but they still havent gotten back to me and i love the gun...it was so accurate and i could shoot it fast and i was totally owning people in the head...lol...but anyway...i really loved the gun and i want it fixed....so does anyone have any idea what happened?

DRAGON
08-08-2006, 11:38 PM
Sounds like a bad detent. Try a new one -

yamaha cow
08-09-2006, 11:06 AM
get a fine piece of sand paper and san the chipe out of the sear and get a new ball detent.

Doman
08-09-2006, 04:57 PM
sand down what? and where do i get a new ball detent

Doman
08-09-2006, 05:22 PM
well i put in a new ball stopper i think...this small rubber piece? one came with the gun so i guess so? maybe? well anyway....i dont wanna mess with the gun's innerparts until kingman gets back to me...

TheRogueGnome
08-10-2006, 10:03 AM
good ol sheared detent. make sure you line up the bolt with the groove for the detent

DRAGON
08-10-2006, 11:31 AM
......... and where do i get a new ball detent

Fang detents here - (http://www.sundragonpps.com/paintball_spyder_repl_parts.html)

tater_salad
08-10-2006, 12:58 PM
Yea I had that same problem i was playing a game with my grandpa and i was trying to pull my bolt back and it wouldn't go back for nothing.

Doman
08-10-2006, 04:47 PM
alright....so is a Ball Stopper the same as a Detent?

and how do i solve the problem with the gun goin crazy when i pull the trigger....sounding like its outta CO2 but then its not?
know what i mean?

Doman
08-10-2006, 04:50 PM
well now what happens is that sometimes it'll do like automatic fire kinda thing...and then other times i'll fire and it'll make a sound like it shot twice, but the powertube doesnt recock either....is that just low on co2?

edit:
alright, it recocks with a new co2 tank....but it still shoots like it wasnts to be on automatic....pull the trigger and it like keeps firing and eventually stops after the cocking nob goes back and forth like 10 times....anyone know what i mean? its like my guns farting

mr1man
08-13-2006, 07:00 AM
Intimidator ball detents are best

Doman
08-13-2006, 01:06 PM
um...ya my gun has a ball stopper not a detent right? can someone please answer that question....cuz i havent found a detent on this gun...just the little rubber ball stopper....and can someone explain to me why my gun is like farting!?!

TheRogueGnome
08-14-2006, 04:22 AM
low CO2 and its a detent.check other threads and it will show you how to replace it

OWNED!
01-26-2007, 10:05 PM
LOW ON CO2! go fill it up all the way!

Please stop posting in these old threads. jjr