PDA

View Full Version : 90 Feet of macro for sale

killerpinecone
08-08-2006, 04:19 PM
Yes, i am going to sell all of it at once, for 90 feet of black- 70 shipped, i am only taking paypal, i need money for pballing this weekend, thanks

killerpinecone
08-09-2006, 05:52 PM
up

Modded-Like-Hell
08-11-2006, 09:32 PM
wow who the hell is gonna need 90 feet? lol jk

killerpinecone
08-11-2006, 10:08 PM
a person trying to get 90 feet, idk, shop owner, person with a team, claus for some strange reason, lol, jk, up

vikingshadow
08-12-2006, 05:53 AM
You could attach your gun directly to the fill tank and play without the bulky tank!

Free up....

Hobbyhorse
08-13-2006, 11:26 PM
45 shipped- if you need justification on this give me a pm editing to keep your margins safe.

bamf-hacker
08-14-2006, 05:37 AM
was waiting to see how long it would be before Hobby the Hose pimp would post up :)

Damn mark up on Macro is good huh!!!

DRAGON
08-14-2006, 06:04 AM

From what I've gathered here, hob's making 100% profit at that price and killerpc's trying to make roughly 70% if in fact he gets it at that price. Hey, it's all about free enterprise - :cool:

Hobbyhorse
08-14-2006, 01:03 PM
was waiting to see how long it would be before Hobby the Hose pimp would post up :)

Not going to totally hijack this guys thread at all- here's the deal with macro- I have 500 ft of yellow macro so I could get a price on it... this macro's going to sit proabbly for three years so while the mark up is good on the line it takes some time. Additionally fittings? Worthless margin on them, by the time I've got them shipped, paypalled fee's, and shipped back out to a buyer Its like 30 cents profit. Take into account missed shipments, unhappy customers, paypal fee's, late shipments requiring faster postage, time spent on the net pushing product etc its a big pain- I devote about 30 hours a week towards selling for a return that pays for half of one weeks daycare costs.

Hence the hard stance with my man pinecone- you want to put up with all of this nonsence or leave it to someone with ample time on his hands. He's a good seller, great feedback and a good guy- and I proabbly should have put my first post and now this one in a pm to you guys and him... even if he doesn't sell to me he's out there working it and that gets Hobby's thumbs up

killerpinecone
08-15-2006, 07:30 PM
hobby- no thanks, i dont want to go negative, lol

everyone else, thanks