PDA

View Full Version : OMG, OMG it's *****!

DRAGON
08-07-2006, 09:39 AM
OMG, it's an oozing ***** thing!

Me tinks I have an abscessed toofa and my gums are swelled and this like ***** oozing stuff is coming out of it. OMG is it gross looking. I hate the dentist. It's about the only place I know of that I'm charged big bucks to have monumental pain inflicted upon meh. At least they do it with a smile huh? Woe is me, I'm doomed - :(

Team Ramrod
08-07-2006, 09:47 AM
time to get the string and hoof the door, Drago.

MadMan66
08-07-2006, 12:06 PM
that is why you brush your teeth. (the lazyness is catching up to you) how long did you go without brushing you teeth?

marvin-martian
08-07-2006, 12:07 PM
that is why you brush your teeth. (the lazyness is catching up to you) how long did you go without brushing you teeth?
he told us that thread was a joke

MadMan66
08-07-2006, 12:11 PM
o! i missed that

emf7301
08-07-2006, 01:48 PM
yea, you guessed it drago and your only choice is the dentist. My dad had one a month ago and at first thought it was just a sore tooth but then it swelled up and kept getting worse. after he had it taken care of, he was out for 2 full days cause it was still painful and swollen for him. But he was better after it.

Angel69
08-07-2006, 01:59 PM
do u chew tabacco? that would have an affect on it. but i chew and havent ever had that happpen

thechubbss12
08-07-2006, 03:02 PM
Tabacoo FTL...

Ehh that sux man... enjoy that novacain.....

vikingshadow
08-07-2006, 03:38 PM
I hate the dentist. Finally got up the nerve to make an appointment this summer and they put me on a fricking waiting list....still waiting to get in! Lesson in Torture, 101...

DRAGON
08-07-2006, 04:16 PM
I brush my toofas about 2 -3 times a day. I may be brushing them too much. It's a kanine that's a bit worn on the top and may have exposed the nerve. No I don't chaw. Really don't think I could get into that at all. I was used to having my toofs cleaned at least once a year at the dentist but haven't since I've been here. I suppose it's about time eh? I have some Vic's but don't like taking that stuff unless it gets unbearable. I can take about any pain in stride, lord knows I have the scars to prove it but when it comes to tooth pain I'm certainly a baby. My dentist in Michigan pretty much sedated me. He'd give me nitrous then a shot and wait about 15 minutes to work on my while I lay in la la land - :silly:

lol......it edited out *****. puss.....*****.....puss...y

Sandman_Bravo
08-07-2006, 04:56 PM
Suck it up and and go to the dentist Nancy!

UKwithPride
08-07-2006, 06:51 PM
I demand pics.....or SHENS!

I <3 saying that. A guy at work had an absessed tooth, he said his head swelled up to a balloon!

Sandman_Bravo
08-08-2006, 03:44 AM
Remember the movie Castaway? Tom hanks had an absess on the island and he took care of it himself, lol.

marvin-martian
08-08-2006, 07:34 AM
ya...with an iceskate and a rock. i think i would trust a dentist more...

vwjimmy
08-08-2006, 07:48 AM
Suck it up and and go to the dentist Nancy!
:yeahthat: :yeahthat:

vikingshadow
08-08-2006, 08:55 AM
Heck, I'm a BIG Nancy when it comes to the dentist - cleanings make my stomach upset! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v402/vikingshadow/smilies/puke.gif Forget about the shot to the gums, give me enough gas to knock an elephant out so that when I wake up, I'm completely fixed up....

Of course, the whole time I was growing up, I went to the dentist twice. Once to get a baby tooth pulled when I was in the 5-6th grade, and the second time when I was a senior in high school - no cavities, nothing, either time. Always had good teeth! Then, I got married, my wife convinced me about 7 years later to go and he finds 3 cavities. Got one of them filled, got my teeth cleaned, then haven't been back since...

Really remarkable since I'm the only person in my family that hasn't had to have all their teeth pulled for dentures, or a mouth full of cavities....guess that's why I don't like the dentist - now my kids? They HATE the dentist, my oldest is actually TERRIFIED to go and starts crying weeks in advance....they have their mother's teeth also, so no good luck for them!

But, I'm still waiting for them to call me back so I can get everything fixed up.

Ace24
08-08-2006, 09:41 AM
Tabacoo FTL...

Ehh that sux man... enjoy that novacain.....

The dentist missed my gums once with taht **** and hit me in the cheak... that was cool... I couldnt feel my right side of my face for like 5 hours lol.

bamf-hacker
08-08-2006, 10:17 AM
I don't mind the dentist.... It is the $$$$$$ that you need to pay for everything that I mind.

I need 2 crowns and 3 fillings need to get re-done. I have been postponing it for weeks. My out of pocket costs........

$3700 and that is with Dental Insurance!!!

Ace24
08-08-2006, 10:48 AM
Where the hell do you go? And thats horrible insurance lol.

shubaadaadoomou
08-08-2006, 03:48 PM
i went to the dentist once and they noked me out to dig out a back tooth. they said it was sum truth sirim or sumpin. they stuck a long cord in my arm and shot the stuff in the cord. when i woke up i ast them when they were gona start and they were already done. ha ha ha ha ha

vwjimmy
08-08-2006, 04:50 PM
I guess I should have said, "Cowboy up Dragon before it gets worse".
The $$ is the worst part Hacker...worse when you don't have insurance.
I resolved my fears in the late 70's when I spent 3 years in braces. My best advise Dragon is to pick one that uses NOS so you won't care as much and has cute employees to take your mind off of it. :D

phatphil
08-08-2006, 09:23 PM
DRAGON is tripping out on Novacaine :dodgy:.