View Full Version : smartparts progressive barrel

Guitar_kid99
08-06-2006, 04:29 PM
ok so i put the 14" smartparts progressive on my gun today
works fine
no chops
but does it fit through the shroud?
drum roll please...

no i had to take the shroud off but it still works fine and in my opinion looks better without the shroud

Nikolie
08-11-2006, 11:08 PM
lol and here i thought you were gonna add a picture to your post. Took me 2 minuets to realise nothing else was loading on the page :P

To bad about the progressive, seems like custome lath jobs are going to be the life line of the MR2 users .

Niko

shadowset
08-13-2006, 07:23 AM
just a thought but has anyone given a thought to an idea i had about the fitting trouble with barrels. hears my idea : how about this you take the shroud off and drill or boar out the opening a size or two more so it does fit . i mean it wont do anything to its preformance so it can't hurt either.if you boar it out dirrectly down the center and do it slowly and evenly it souldnt effect anything other the the ability to put any barrel in it with out any problems.but just a suggestion anyways.

Nikolie
08-13-2006, 04:46 PM
Well, if i had a choice of what to modify i would pick the barrel over the shrowd mostly because there just doesnt seem to be a lot of meat on the shrowd. Could be wrong but thats just my 0.02$

Cheers :)