PDA

View Full Version : MR2 e trigger problem

The Given Death
08-06-2006, 12:30 PM
ok, i had a severe problem with the mr2 trigger, it malfunctioned the other day and now has ceased to work. i need to know if there is any kind of electronic trigger that i can get that will 100% work on the mr2. any ideas?

DRAGON
08-06-2006, 03:16 PM
Thanks for the ton of info. You gave so much that I can't help you figure out how to resolve your problem - :smirk:

The Given Death
08-06-2006, 04:41 PM
umm ok you dont have to be an ass about it, i wasnt asking for help i was asking if theres any other e-triggers that fit the damn thing. i can see why so many people complain about this site. if you need to know, the board is fried, and i either need a replacement or a whole new trigger.

pman15
08-06-2006, 05:05 PM
umm ok you dont have to be an ass about it, i wasnt asking for help i was asking if theres any other e-triggers that fit the damn thing. i can see why so many people complain about this site. if you need to know, the board is fried, and i either need a replacement or a whole new trigger.

wow,woudn't say that to a mod.but you are being a real sport by telling us the problems with your frame:dodgy:

DRAGON
08-06-2006, 05:22 PM

Thanks for the complement when I was just trying to get some info out of you to help. Since you hear so many complaints about these boards, just let me say they are most likely from short fused flamers such as yourself that have been discommunicated from these boards for acting as such. You're on a roll here my friend......nice start - ;)

The Given Death
08-07-2006, 09:18 AM
ok, i find it funny that i was not even asking for help with my frame i was asking IS THERE ANY OTHER TRIGGER FRAME THAT FITS THE GUN!!!!! And you expect me to be happy and excited that my 250 dollar gun is broke? of course i'm going to be on a short fuse! Now once again, my ONLY question is this: is there any other frame that fits the gun? Thats it. Disregard my trigger, its shot. Thats all i came here for, not loads of sarcasm, even by a mod of all people.

Edit: you know what, forget it i already had my questions answered on some other forums, at least some people are willing to answer a simple question and not throw out loads of sarcasm when someone is just asking if another trigger will fit. I didnt mention what was wrong because i wasnt interested in fixing it, i was interested in getting a new trigger all together. So whatever yell at me all you want, you know you'd be pissed off if your gun broke and someone dished out sarcasm when you asked a SIMPLE yes or no question.