PDA

View Full Version : Paintball Story

ross * pilot
08-05-2006, 04:05 PM
This weekend my dad and I went paintballing at our local field for my birthday. Our area finally got a break from the grueling heat that was torturing us. It turned out to be a nice day and my dad had to make reservations for the field the night before (the field was jammed packed) When we arrived, i got gassed up, got paintballs($32 for 500!!! ridiculous!) and headed out. The field turned out to be like a village, with many small houses and numerous tall trees.

When the ref yelled go, i quickly sprinted toward my first bunker near the 50 of the field. I had a guy with a Dye DMC covering me, so i was set. As the game dwindled down, it was me, DMC guy and one other kid(who was scared to move :/) against 5 others, including my dad. As you might of guessed, the guy scared to move quickly got out, and the game was down to us 2. We had pretty good substantial cover and were keeping them at bay. We then had to formulate a plan.

Since the other team's 5 guys were ALL on the left side of the field, I decided to quickly and stealthily move to the right and try to flank. As i scurried over to the right, DMC guy had taken out 1 with his outrageous speed of his gun. To my delight, the other team had no clue i was about to flank them. As I went to my right a little more, i made my move and went behind this big bunker. The oppenents heads were all focusing on DMC guy and i moved up and took out all 4. It was a great birthday present.

splaturout
08-05-2006, 04:20 PM
minus the outrageous paint prices!!!

Nice moves and Happy Birthday.

bamf-hacker
08-05-2006, 04:48 PM
Cool glad you had fun and Happy Birthday...

yamaha cow
08-05-2006, 05:04 PM
it was my birthday i am 15 know sweeet.

ross * pilot
08-05-2006, 05:26 PM
yea, i just turned 15 too, August 3rd

Modded-Like-Hell
08-05-2006, 06:08 PM
happy birthday man

thechubbss12
08-05-2006, 07:40 PM
Awesome... sounds like the moves i known for down here....

Happy b-day man.

The Pink Panther
08-05-2006, 08:45 PM
sounds fun... hope you had a good time and everything went alright