PDA

View Full Version : MQ Valve Issues...

thechubbss12
08-05-2006, 08:20 AM
Alright guys.... well i recently aquired a MQ valve and well it was packaged well and everything looked good... Well I right off the bat his instalation issues... simply because i have a Mini cocker (E2'd Fishbone)... I cant use the spacer in the and the IVG because if i were to do that then i would crush the Noid...

Well i just used the IVG and and adjusted it to make a seal from the noid on to the Valve body (after replacing every single o-ring... i had major leaking issues). Well i finialy get everything else sealed off and got it to were it is not leaking... but i have no more cocking rod because i cant use the spacer... So to compensate i just adjust my ram rod to were the bolt goes back as far as it is needed.

But now my problem is i cant get the MQ to do anything... When i didnt have it in the marker i tested it and herd the Noid click and i knew it was fine... Well after i put air preasure on it the noid doesnt do anything. My cocking selenoid is working perfectly even when i put a ball in there the MQ valve does nothing... I used the instructions when installed it and have read them over and over again not knowing what the problem is... I dont think i put enough preasure from the IVG to crush the noid because it still clicks when its not in the marker....?

I have no idea what the problem is... can anyone inform me?

big_daddy_d
08-05-2006, 10:39 AM
http://www.air-powered.com is your best friend
the folks on that forum are pretty helpful...

vikingshadow
08-05-2006, 05:22 PM
Go to our forums at NWOK paintball and send psychomonkey a pm. He's my friend and former teammate that had the MQ valve and I think knows quite a bit about them.

thechubbss12
08-05-2006, 08:42 PM
Got it some what to work... i PM (on ""bsnation) the owner and creator of PBX MQ valve... so he gave me some advice and well it worked... but i have leaking issues... ehh i will get them fixed eventualy.. thanx guys.

chubb0rz
08-06-2006, 01:46 PM
What input pressure are you running at? and check the wires going to the noid b.c they are rather thin and can get pinched easily.

thechubbss12
08-06-2006, 07:39 PM
Yea got it working... just needed some more lube....