PDA

View Full Version : Burning incense.........

DRAGON
07-31-2006, 10:17 AM
Does anyone but me appreciate the fragrant aroma of burning incense? I just restocked from the local flea market last weekend and incense is da bomb! I'm more attracted to the berry flavors. Kinda funny when choosing them, after smelling around 8-10 different kinds my sense of smell is somewhat hindered. I use the stick type. I'm burning one now in the holder next to my Buddha on my pooter hutch. Mmmmmm, ah yes.......excelsior! - :cool:

Heh.....Budder on my pooter

TheRedBarron
07-31-2006, 10:21 AM
Drago you amaze me every time you post :p.

I used to burn incense then the wifey put an end to it because she is mean.

DRAGON
07-31-2006, 10:25 AM
Well Christ man, it's not like you're smoking a cig or anything. And all this time I thought Shanna was koo about everything. Wuts up with dat lady and incense? -

TheRedBarron
07-31-2006, 10:40 AM
I guess it bothers her nose or somthing I dunno, I think she is trying to hold me back. :smirk:

TheRogueGnome
07-31-2006, 10:40 AM
i love the smell of it..half the fun is goign to the flea market to get them..thats always an adventure

claustrophobia9
07-31-2006, 10:44 AM
william holding likes incense too... :dodgy:

splaturout
07-31-2006, 10:44 AM
If you are going to go smell different fragrances take along a constant (read coffee beans in a bag.) After you smell something fragrant smell the coffee beans then smell the next one. That way you are always "reseting" your sense of smell for the next one. That is why you will see little cups of coffee beans at the cologne/perfume counters at stores.

I have not burned any incense in a long time....since early in my college years because I was trying to cover up another smell that may have gotten me in a lot of trouble. My roomies and I discovered the wonderful effectiveness of just burning popcorn in the microwave. It covers other smells MUCH more.

DRAGON
07-31-2006, 11:00 AM
No I don't burn it to cover up the smell of burning tea leaves lol. Never heard of the coffee bean thing but sounds rational -

Berserker
07-31-2006, 11:21 AM
me & my buds use it evryday we ahmost got busted in my room by my snooping mom. insense FTW!

claustrophobia9
07-31-2006, 11:21 AM
the smell of burnt popcorn makes me want to hurt people.

me & my buds use it evryday we ahmost got busted in my room by my snooping mom. insense FTW! i hope your mom catches you

Berserker
07-31-2006, 11:26 AM
she cant do anething to me aneways i just laugh at her and tell her ill go live with my dad.

DRAGON
07-31-2006, 11:28 AM
the smell of burnt popcorn makes me want to hurt people......

Ya I know what you mean. Redenbacher's ftl :thumbdown: Pop Secret ftw :thumbup:

I always seem to burn Redenbacher's for some reason - :(

ooglieboogliebob
07-31-2006, 11:29 AM
trouble for incense ... why ?? i remember i went to look at incense and there was a canabus incent .... didn't smell anything like it, rather fruity ...

why would get get in trouble for having incense .... ??

claustrophobia9
07-31-2006, 11:41 AM
trouble for incense ... why ?? i remember i went to look at incense and there was a canabus incent .... didn't smell anything like it, rather fruity ...

why would get get in trouble for having incense .... ??he wouldnt get in trouble for the incense but instead what he was burning before it...

TheRogueGnome
07-31-2006, 11:53 AM
hey mom look in the sock drawer

leed
07-31-2006, 12:21 PM
i love the smell of it..half the fun is goign to the flea market to get them..thats always an adventure

I second that. Inscense is cool, but some inscense smells terrible.