PDA

View Full Version : hi

Berserker
07-31-2006, 05:25 AM
hi ******* im berserker and i just got a spyder triad off ebay its my 2nd gun case my 1st 1 was stolun buy ******* adults i ben playin 6 months. me & my friend started up a team called reapers & were goning to kick sum ass! i herd about this form & so i thoght i wood chk it out to see the compiteton its ok but mods seem like *******s
what guns u guys got and how do u make them shoot faster?

vikingshadow
07-31-2006, 05:37 AM
Wooowww......that was some interesting reading! You might wanna go back and edit some of the words in that somewhat difficult to read post of yours. We mods aren't that bad here, there are worse out there. An adult stole your gun? Did you turn them in to the police?

By the way, a Triad is a Viewloader gun, I think. There are tons of pictures in the picture pages for you to enjoy. Welcome to the forums, and try to clean it up some. K?

thechubbss12
07-31-2006, 06:43 AM
Our mods own "bsnation" mods by alot...Minus Drefish...seeing as he is a mod on here, SEA (chord?), and the nation...

Humm faster marker means you need electronics... use the search feature if you want too know more.

Sandman_Bravo
07-31-2006, 06:45 AM
Hi and welcome to the forums.

TheRedBarron
07-31-2006, 06:52 AM
The only bad mod here is me, piss me off and you are looking at 25 to life.

durrell
07-31-2006, 07:13 AM
The only bad mod here is me, piss me off and you are looking at 25 to life.

Yeah, barron owned me. I'm posting this from a prison in his back yard. He makes me lick his bunkers clean every night. :(

bamf-hacker
07-31-2006, 08:11 AM
Yeah, barron owned me. I'm posting this from a prison in his back yard. He makes me lick his bunkers clean every night. :(

That could go so many ways....

[closed mouth] Umm UMMmmummm uUmm mUMMmmum UMMMu mumm UmmummuMU Um MuummuMMUMm [/closed mouth]

That was great :)

TheRedBarron
07-31-2006, 08:14 AM
Just remember Berserker I kidnap kids like you for a living.

DRAGON
07-31-2006, 08:35 AM
Just remember Berserker I kidnap kids like you for a living.

........and I'm the one who chains them up in my shed out back and beat em black & blue with my shiny ban stick. Me tinks I just may have a volunteer for this weeks beating early. Good cuz I despise waiting till the end of the week for stress releif - :cloud:

On an additional note: why is this asshat still here? -

TheRedBarron
07-31-2006, 08:38 AM
Pic or shens on your ban stick still being shiney.

DRAGON
07-31-2006, 08:40 AM
It better be shiny or one of the whipping boys will be scrubbing leather thongs for the next month! -

TheRedBarron
07-31-2006, 08:41 AM
Here take mine...
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0000664NI.01._SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg
might make ya smell better.

durrell
07-31-2006, 08:51 AM
Something happened and my ban stick got taken off the assembly line at the Ban factory. :( They make them at the same place they make the green names.