PDA

View Full Version : lil help!

mv540
07-30-2006, 05:34 PM
ok, i need a lil favor guys...someone give me ideas...i have a 3 pages essay to do. Well the assigment was choose a historical character, but really the teacher just give me the a character ( so i couldnīt choose mine) well a historical character; the character: martin luther king. and the essay is: why I choose that a character...help me out guys!!

thx!

splaturout
07-30-2006, 05:38 PM
Are you serious? Can you not think of something to say about one of the greatest people in history? How about you get on google and type Martin luther King? I think you may find there are a couple sites about him. :rolleyes:

marvin-martian
07-30-2006, 05:44 PM
because the civil rights movement interests you and he is the prominant character

bigred76
07-30-2006, 06:02 PM
:yeahthat: Be sure to explain all about the Civil Rights Movement. Describe his life and how you wish you were like him. General BS stuff. :waytogo:

druid
07-30-2006, 06:02 PM
ok, i need a lil favor guys...someone give me ideas...i have a 3 pages essay to do. Well the assigment was choose a historical character, but really the teacher just give me the a character ( so i couldnīt choose mine) well a historical character; the character: martin luther king. and the essay is: why I choose that a character...help me out guys!!

thx!

He's saying the assignment was to CHOOSE a character...but he didn't, the teacher did...and then explain WHY he chose the character...which he DIDN'T.

I'd say do this...start the paper with "I was assigned this character by Mr. _____" and in doing some thinking and research, I discovered ___".

mv540
07-30-2006, 06:09 PM
I'd say do this...start the paper with "I was assigned this character by Mr. _____" and in doing some thinking and research, I discovered ___".

lol, yeah sure, 10 minus!... yeah i thiught of pasting some info of Civil RIghts.... and some of his life, cuase i dont think iīm gonna be able to wright 3 pages of just my own opinion:rolleyes:

bigred76
07-30-2006, 06:12 PM
Be sure to go through and make it into your own words, though. I was a teacher aide for my History teacher and I could not believe how many people just copied-and pasted stuff from the internet. Half of the idiots were so lazy they had URL's at the bottoms of their pages. Can you say dur DUH dur?

mv540
07-30-2006, 06:15 PM
lol, no i will writw it in my own words...this teacher specially is vey strict, 0 tolerance of doing just copy paste.

xtraking
07-30-2006, 08:44 PM
do someone who is not known by the average american but still known. Like general Patton, or someone like that.

lol, no i will writw it in my own words...this teacher specially is vey strict, 0 tolerance of doing just copy paste.
Is it a research paper? If so all you have to do is copy and paste word for word, then cite it properly in text and on a works cited. The worst your teacher can say is you have no original thought.

emf7301
07-30-2006, 09:35 PM
you'd be suprised how much you can actually BS. What's the format of the paper? single or double spaced; intro, # body's, concl.? Like bigred said, just paraphrase the info you find and make sure to do it to everything you find and you'll be done with it in no time.

mv540
07-31-2006, 03:48 PM
hey thx! to everybody!!! i have turn in my essay and I gat all the grade, just one error-----} in a sentence i wrote had and it was have...but everything work just fine!:p