PDA

View Full Version : What the *Poof* is my problem???

vikingshadow
07-28-2006, 02:41 PM
Ok, why do I keep going back to BSNation??????

I can't believe the biasness and idiocy that runs rampant there - and the number of kids who like to tell the world that they are so much smarter than everyone else, yet I'm drawn into conflict every time I go. I don't get ANYTHING of use from there, and I believe someone needs to kick me in the nads for even looking there. I even went so far as to delete it from my favorites, but I still go there.

What, oh what, do I get from the stupid place.....

Sorry for those of you that are regulars and love it there. We even have a mod or two from there here....I just needed to rant a little....

DyNasty9
07-28-2006, 02:44 PM
i go there, usually dont post anything just to read some of the stupid stuff they talk about, cuz i get bored.

durrell
07-28-2006, 02:46 PM
I go there and post in a few different subforums. Once you get below the top level you weed out ALOT of the noobs. My post count there has actually passed my post count here because there's days here when there's less posts on this whole forum than 1 thread on PBN. Although, this is still my homepage.

Moe
07-28-2006, 02:54 PM
osst is all i visit. and sometimes the everything else sales forum.

pman15
07-28-2006, 03:03 PM
i only go there to look at there pbvids since they have like a new one every 5 minutes

xNinja-Dolphinx
07-28-2006, 04:52 PM
I go to the ST subcategory for photography most of the time, sometimes check out b/s/t if I want to buy or sell something.

bigred76
07-28-2006, 04:57 PM
:nutkick: That's what you get for leaving us, Vike. Hope you've learned your lesson now!

I go there for the B/S/T stuff as well as the marker forums for any question I might have about anything. Most of the main Stickies answer my questions and are kept clean by the mods, so I don't have to worry about dumb**** nubes.

druid
07-28-2006, 04:59 PM
Ok, why do I keep going back to BSNation??????

I can't believe the biasness and idiocy that runs rampant there - and the number of kids who like to tell the world that they are so much smarter than everyone else, yet I'm drawn into conflict every time I go. I don't get ANYTHING of use from there, and I believe someone needs to kick me in the nads for even looking there. I even went so far as to delete it from my favorites, but I still go there.

What, oh what, do I get from the stupid place.....

Sorry for those of you that are regulars and love it there. We even have a mod or two from there here....I just needed to rant a little....

you go there because of morbid curiosity.
you go there to see the behavior of what you don't want here.
you go there to be reaffirmed in that I don't just 'flame' out of sheer boredom...that I do it because I want to keep those retards out of here...thus, my 'not been banned yet' status...
...and you go there to see new products because sadly, that's the place that usually has the most (perhaps not the 'best' though) info to be had

QAZ123
07-28-2006, 05:30 PM
I lurk a lot.

I have to go to the CTS tournament section to get any info. It's a lot more mature in there cause your talking to people that already know you so if you act like an idiot everybody actually know's who you are and can call you an idiot in person at the next event!

I go to the b/s/t often.

I don't even bother with the pump section. Lol it's weird cause people that post on both scp and pbnation have totally different attitudes on each as they can get away with more on the nation. Silly though.

JB.

DRAGON
07-28-2006, 05:49 PM
If it's really a **POOFIN** problemo, have Drefish ban you lol -

vikingshadow
07-28-2006, 06:00 PM
LOL - I actually thought of that. No, I used to go only for the Shocker forum. Then it got to be the same blessed thing over and over...."No vs threads!" repeated 50 times a day.....

Then, I went for the Angel forums, but that wasn't too happening. I found the video thread, but even that got to be a joke after awhile. I've been checking into the OSST, but all the idiots in ST are now able to go into the OSST thread and it's a joke now. I've posted TWICE in the politics forum in 3 years, and got chewed for those two posts.

It's an addiction...but I'm stopping today!

BTW - Druid, I believe that in a round about way, that's exactly right!

Voodoo
07-28-2006, 07:56 PM
I don't get ANYTHING of use from there, and I believe someone needs to kick me in the nads for even looking there.

just fly out to so cal sometime, i will help u out with a quick kick and send ya back :p :D

thechubbss12
07-28-2006, 08:36 PM
I got to PBN to buy... not to sell or to trade... Well minus a trude for my buddy.... Other then that i check out what kind of tornies are in OK then thats about it....

In fact i hate PBN... if anything i would rather go here or SEA, Spyderzone, AOG, PBF, COG, OKPBF.... anything else well worth my time not full of morons who coulding tell the diffrence between a hammer and a screw driver...

TheRedBarron
07-28-2006, 08:41 PM
I go there and post in a few different subforums. Once you get below the top level you weed out ALOT of the noobs. My post count there has actually passed my post count here because there's days here when there's less posts on this whole forum than 1 thread on PBN. Although, this is still my homepage.
OT ftw, ahh I havent ventured over yet this month I bet you guys miss me.

Nader
07-28-2006, 10:28 PM
Only thing I'm on PBN for is the Shocker OTM contest so those little ****s can drool over it. :D

Oh and I sometimes help someone out that needs something fixed on their shocker.

That's all I ever use the BSnation fo.

Sad to hear that vike is addicted....hehe...but I can understand....I guess

UKwithPride
07-28-2006, 10:47 PM
I visit mainly ST, OSST, and the ST video forums. I love it there. lol

smakdacrak
07-28-2006, 11:13 PM
See in OT PBnation threads, you can ask random, but important things like: "Who would win in a fight? Dragon or VIke?

druid
07-28-2006, 11:38 PM
BTW - Druid, I believe that in a round about way, that's exactly right!

lol...I figured...see, regardless of my 'popularity' status (or lack of it) on here, I am right most of the time...not always....but most times

bigred76
07-28-2006, 11:40 PM
Shens. :smirk: You merely use your Druid powers to read my mind and post what I'm about to say, thus you're almost always right. The only times when you're wrong are because you can't read my mind because your daughters are around... :D

druid
07-28-2006, 11:43 PM
Shens. :smirk: You merely use your Druid powers to read my mind and post what I'm about to say, thus you're almost always right. The only times when you're wrong are because you can't read my mind because your daughters are around... :D

the only way you could ever be more 'right' than me is if you were sawed in half from head to toe and the 'left' side caught on fire.

DRAGON
07-28-2006, 11:47 PM
..........you were sawed in half from head to toe and the 'left' side caught on fire.

Hey, if you guys decide to do this, make sure you take vids OK? You know someones gonna say pics or shens anyways - ;)

druid
07-29-2006, 03:12 AM
muhahahahahaha

DFSniper
07-29-2006, 04:35 AM
i only go to the europe section because everyone there is civilized.

leed
07-29-2006, 06:42 AM
i only go to the europe section because everyone there is civilized.

Theres a Europe Section?

I only go to the Electronic Cockers sub-forum and the BST. Sometimes I go to Shockers, Angel, and Spyder sub-forums, but not often. But I'm growing tired of the imbeciles who can't really read the stickies because they're blind to the top 5 inches of the screen.

DFSniper
07-29-2006, 07:13 AM
yeah, go to Regional and after all the NW,NE, etc. they have a Europe and Outside the US section.

colonel_moo
07-29-2006, 08:02 AM
i read small talk and OSST just because some of the threads are hilarious.

ive spent alot of time in the joy division subform lately, as well as the matrix forum occasionally,but that seems to be dying out.

phatphil
07-29-2006, 09:10 PM
The nation is addicting. I don't know why. Just got ASM :up:.

durrell
07-29-2006, 09:12 PM
The nation is addicting. I don't know why. Just got ASM :up:.

ASM is FTW, I got it the day it came out. It's especially cool if you were a Supporting Member first because you get the discount. And the free gold ups, and the free BST trust. And the respct for the bling. :thumbup:

claustrophobia9
07-30-2006, 12:19 PM
im addicted to the nation too. mask and news forums mostly