PDA

View Full Version : Messing with LP imagine

Modded-Like-Hell
07-27-2006, 02:10 PM
Ok i was outside in my backyard messing with my LP imagine. I was messing with the pressure since the regulator i got was set to 300psi and never messed with it and it was shooting fine. then dropped pressure to 250 psi and was shooting good. then i dropped to 200 psi and it was shooting good. after about 20 balls it starts auto shooting by itself. so anywhere between 200-250 was the limit right? or did it do what because the reg got to cold because of the co2?

ooglieboogliebob
07-27-2006, 04:32 PM
... there is no limit, but it starts burping when you don't have enough air to recock it ... or your gun's not high enough flowing ...

Sweetspoting your reg:
1. Turn velocity adjuster to 1/2 and lock
2. Slowly turn down reg seeing at what PSI it will start to recock.
3. Turn up till at right FPS
4. Minor changes with velocity adjuster

REMEMBER ... with the springkit you'll have to tune with it a bit.

Modded-Like-Hell
07-27-2006, 05:33 PM
found the problem, not enough co2 in the tank, it did the same thing again i took the tank off and notice that there wasnt enough pressure in the tank to keep the valve on the tank closed. i will try what you say saturday when i go play thanks.

Also i have a velocity adjuster that i swaped from my brothers and it does 16 full turns till comes off, so i did about 6 turns, is that good? or step up to 8 to make it half?

I will also follow the other steps too.

druid
07-27-2006, 08:44 PM
sounds like you know what you're doing. Keep up the good work