PDA

View Full Version : MR Series

Bulletproof
07-27-2006, 07:36 AM
Is it worth the money buying one of the MR's, or should I just stick with my Pilot ACS?

If it is worth buying which one do you all reccomend?

Thanks

MVS1
07-27-2006, 01:35 PM
The MR1 is not even close to the Pilot w/ACS. THe MR2 has had numerous problems and will not function properly without anything short of a Halo B. The MR3 looks pretty good and the price isn't too bad, with the eyes and "advertised" ROF it would seem to be a pretty good marker. However if your looking at spending the money for a MR2 ($200)or even MR3 (est. $250) you should also consider the smart parts ion (entry level $180)and the elctra w/eyes ($200-230). Out of all of them if you want an impressive marker right of the box then the electra w/eyes is the best bet. The ion is definitely a deal at $180 (found it on amazon.com for that price, retail is $199) the only big differnce is the electra has the rocker trigger stock and the ion has to be upgraded to get the same ROF capability. If your looking to tinker/upgrade, keep your pilot ACS and upgrade to your hearts content. I had seriously considered getting the MR2 until I started reading some of the reviews and talked to people that had them.

Bulletproof
07-27-2006, 03:59 PM
Thanks a lot