PDA

View Full Version : Liner vs teardrop

bungeye
07-26-2006, 08:11 PM
hey, i no that the teardrop and progressive are basically the same, but whats the difference between the teardrop and linier.

SP webesite says that the linear is teflon/ceramic coated, so is it mor like the jj ceramic??

so whats the difference between liner and teardrop, and what would you prefer.

claustrophobia9
07-27-2006, 05:12 AM
they just changed the SP lines. now its only prgressive and linear, there no longer is teardrop although they sell it on some site (clearing stock). linear has straight porting porgressive has spirial. thats the only difference now.

oldnewb
07-27-2006, 03:36 PM
There's a small price difference as well, the Linear being about 2/3rds the price of the new Progressive around here. Also, I've noticed that most paintball stores around here stock TONS of Linears, but it's actually kind of hard to find Progressives in stock anywhere in the Greater Vancouver area of B.C. (That's Canada, just north of the border of Washington State for you Yanks).

Hmmm... because of the price difference, I always assumed that the Linear and Progressive were alot more different in quality / accuracy. Anyone here tried both? Can we hear some opinions?