PDA

View Full Version : Whats your favorite fast food place?

Ace24
07-25-2006, 07:23 PM
I searched for it and I couldnt find it, so here it is. Wich do you prefer?

bamf-hacker
07-25-2006, 07:27 PM
Taco Hell is the way to go...

Mexican Pizza the bomb

ooglieboogliebob
07-25-2006, 07:38 PM
Ditto ... maybe i should just ride my bike up there and get some food ... :)

marvin-martian
07-25-2006, 07:40 PM
tbell FTMFW!!!!

This forum requires that you wait 45 seconds between posts. Please try again in 19 seconds.

This forum requires that you wait 45 seconds between posts. Please try again in 10 seconds.

:nondodgy:

timmyshoota
07-25-2006, 07:51 PM
chick-fil-a FTW

Paradox313
07-25-2006, 10:42 PM
taco-bell
i order the samething everytime i go in

extra crispy nacho steak chalupa

bigred76
07-25-2006, 10:55 PM
"Other." In-N-Out FTMFW, biatches! I'm lucky enough to have one right next door to the college I go to. So bomb!

splaturout
07-26-2006, 05:28 AM
Chipotle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

claustrophobia9
07-26-2006, 05:34 AM
Chipotle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i could never consider that to be fast food. id call that "eat in"

fast food = prepraiped sitting on the counter before you get there :rolleyes:

splaturout
07-26-2006, 05:47 AM
It is...is the food not sitting in the metal bins there waiting for each and every person? You do not have to wait for anything because it is all prepared. They do have to assemble it just like Sub Way so it is fast food.

Have you ever been to Chipotle?

If that does not qualify as fast food Taco Bell wouldn't either. The food is cold and they put it in the microwave to warm it up....Then they have to add the lettace, tomatoes, and sour cream. So by your definition of fast food the only places that would meet the description are gas stations with pre-made sandwhiches and such. I think I have defended my fast food place of choice.

To be honest though. The last time I was at any fast food place was about 5-6 months ago. I am trying to eat healthy and not contribute to the over weight problem in America.

thechubbss12
07-26-2006, 07:33 AM
LOL Well you know.... you could exercise.... that helps in the Over weight problem.....

Taco Bell FTW.... Thats right your own forum health buff.... Likes Taco Bell ALOT LOL... I wont eat candy, cake, or anything else sweet but man i always cave when someone offers me Taco Bell =( LOL...

splaturout
07-26-2006, 08:13 AM
I run 2 miles each morning with the dog. I get my fair share of exercise. I could do more but I am ok with myself now. about 2 years ago though I was not. It is amazing how exercise helps you feel better about yourself and then other respect you more because you project a better image to them.

LOL that is funny about your Toxic Hell addiction though.

ad0131065
07-26-2006, 08:51 AM
one word....Bojangles....

DisIsMyUsername
07-26-2006, 09:31 AM
Well....
Next time you see a mexican, thank them. :D

If it wasn't for their food, we'd have no taco bell

btw taco bell is the shiz!

marvin-martian
07-26-2006, 10:21 AM
i went to T-bell last night at like midnight and got 2 cheesy gordita crunches and a meximent. it was quite amazing...

Ace24
07-26-2006, 10:32 AM
I love having a high metabolism... rofl.

killerpinecone
07-26-2006, 11:18 AM
arbys roast beef sandwich with arby sauce ftw

marvin-martian
07-26-2006, 01:49 PM
omg, arbys roast beef is quite scrumptious too..

bigred76
07-26-2006, 02:20 PM
To be honest though. The last time I was at any fast food place was about 5-6 months ago. I am trying to eat healthy and not contribute to the over weight problem in America.

"Overweight problem?" Watch your words there, bud. The only way to maintain a healthy lifestyle is simple: exercise. You can eat health foods and all that ****, but that will only help you out a little. I have not seen ONE person go and eat healthily and maintain a low weight simply because of what they eat. And anyways, if you work out enough, you'll end up losing body fat and replacing it with denser, healthy muscle. Now, knowing physics as I do, denser usually means that it weighs more. Am I correct in my assumption? Continueing on, it doesn't necessarily mean when you're heavy that you're "fat." ;) I personally would rather be 200lbs from muscle than 180 from fat. Or as some of us heftier people like to call it, "fluff." :D

Chipotle is good. Almost as good as Dos Coyote's. Those are only in the Sacramento area, though. :(

colonel_moo
07-26-2006, 02:35 PM
i could never consider that to be fast food. id call that "eat in"

fast food = prepraiped sitting on the counter before you get there :rolleyes:

well all fast food places make the food after the costomer orders, so i guess no fast food place is actually fast food?:confused:

the meat may already be cooked, but the sandwiches etc. arent already made

SharpObjects
07-26-2006, 03:52 PM
I don't think we can doubt that America has a weight issue. But I have a weight issue, I can't seem to gain any weight.

Where is Checkers(Rally's) on this poll!? I demand my Checkers!

bomberpilot07
07-26-2006, 04:15 PM
I don't think we can doubt that America has a weight issue. But I have a weight issue, I can't seem to gain any weight.

Where is Checkers(Rally's) on this poll!? I demand my Checkers!
mmm checkers! havent had them in years since they closed it down here :(

but in the mean time.. TACO BELL FTMFW!

UKwithPride
07-26-2006, 05:43 PM
"Other." In-N-Out FTMFW, biatches!.....
:yeahthat:

splaturout
07-26-2006, 05:51 PM
:yeahthat:

That is what I am saying...Just not as well.

As for the over weight problem...as I said I do work out but I didn't before. I had a "come to Jesus" moment at my g-pa's funeral. He passed because he was not in shape (of course smoking doesn't help) and didn't eat right. That is all I meant.:rolleyes:

mgsboy
07-29-2006, 07:07 PM
I like most fast food places but a Burger King cheese burger and fries own.

phatphil
07-29-2006, 08:37 PM
Taco Bell for the win. Those crunchwraps are just addicting!