PDA

View Full Version : Spyder Model 2000

Peg Leg paintballer
07-25-2006, 01:15 PM
Hello all ,I am new to Spyder Forums so forgive the dorky :D nesses .I have recently come into possession of a Spyder model 2000 it has been disassembled. Most of the internals ,I believe are in a sandwhich bag (may be missing some ).My friend had purchased this gun new in 2000 for his kids and they had misused the gun (Shooting road signs and a bully's :p car up )So my friend disassembled the gun and hid it in a trunk of an old car where its been until now .I am not new to paintball but I am new to Spyder paintball guns.So I don't know much about Spyders or blowback markers.It has a little bit of rust and I think some of the parts are gone. I was wondering if any one out there could just tell me something about this gun ,like how it may have performed in paintball wars or maybe someone could point me in the direction of a diagram so I can see whats missing . Anyway let me know please if you know anything about this Spyder ok :cool: thanx a million my name is Justin

ooglieboogliebob
07-25-2006, 04:44 PM
http://www.spyder.tv/section/support/diagrams/spyder_2000.pdf

There you go.

aodsnyper
07-25-2006, 07:18 PM
welcome to the boards!!!

if the diagram doesn't completely give you a clear picture of what you may or may not need and if you are able, you could post a picture of the parts you do have and maybe we could tell you what you are missing.

here is an "exploded" picture of a marker i pieced out. granted it's not a 2000, but it may help...

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e246/aodsnyper/DSC00041.jpg

let us know if you need anything else!

Justin (too)

Peg Leg paintballer
07-25-2006, 09:17 PM
Thank you very much for the link to the diagram ooglieboogliebob. And thanx aodsnyper for the picture.I think that I only need a couple of parts.Thanx again.

Peg Leg paintballer
07-25-2006, 10:12 PM
I was also wondering if a bob long force 3 bolt cyclone bolt will fit this model??

aodsnyper
07-25-2006, 10:15 PM
if you didn't use the "flush-cocking" back end piece, it should work fine.