PDA

View Full Version : ion trigger and board

applesauce
07-25-2006, 09:32 AM
what would you guys recomend for a new trigger for an ion....

also whats the best board to get, ive looked at BH, virtue, and t-board

Muddytaco
07-25-2006, 10:21 AM
For a trigger i would go with critical or vp, both of these triggers feel the best to me and i have felt/shot just about every ion trigger out there. critical has reverse polarity magnets for a smooth pull, while vp uses standard magnets. Vp has a little bit better feel do to the round edges, but critical doesn't feel bad. Either way you can't go wrong.

As for boards I have only used the stock and virtue boards. I have virtue now and love it, but i would also like to try the new tadao board.

bamf-hacker
07-25-2006, 10:34 AM
I have a CP Sling Blade trigger on my Ion and LOVE it. Very easy to walk and the ball bearing joint makes it very smooth.

I have the BH Board and the Virtue Board and like them both, however the Virtue board has a lot more features. I like the fact that you can program the board with out taking off the grip and the infinite setting combinations you can use. It really allows you to dial in your marker.

Like Muddytaco, I am also interested in the Tadao board. It looks like it will be the most feature packed of all the boards out there.

applesauce
07-25-2006, 11:58 AM
all shocker,impulse,nerve,ion boards all interchangable?

Muddytaco
07-26-2006, 07:57 PM
Theres:
ion boards
imp boards
shocker/nerve boards

druid
07-27-2006, 04:38 AM
I also have a CP sling and love it...though it's kind of a PITA to initially set up. Once it's in though, forget it...you'll love it.
I currently have a Version B TBoard and also love it but Lucky's "Stage 4" boards are being flashed and are almost ready for sale. You may want to hold off on getting a board to see what they offer...