PDA

View Full Version : pinky lube! americas future #1 rated lube!

chris0015
07-25-2006, 05:18 AM
ok ive been working on this lube for about 8 weeks,i tested orings after orings,i tested it on tippmanns,spyders,piranhas,cockers,defiants,and pumps,all did wonderful after 3 full days of testing once a week[or everytime i get a chance].This is not some crappy lube a 12 year old kid did,Ive had it lab tested by a lab in Greenville,SC and theres no ingredients to cause swelling of orings,and it does not dry up,and is not water based.The texture reminds u of something like vasoline.i garentee that this lube will work well on your guns,i did not have a chance of this being tested on high end guns like shockers,dm's or promasters.so i cant garentee there results.but overall this is a awesome lube at a awesome price.

p.s. i can also get this in different colors like,lime green,red,yellow,and blue.and i dont use food coloring lol.

ok this is just some of what i have made so far,i have for sale 2 5 ounce containers and a bunch of small samples for u to try it out.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v709/chris015/paintballjoe091.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v709/chris015/paintballjoe092.jpg

the samples are 1.50 shipped each,the larger ziplock bag is 2.00 shipped,and the 5 ounce containers are 5 shipped each.,i am going to buy small containers to put this in but i have not had the time lol.

if u buy some please test it and leave me feedback on your results.for which this item is being patented for the world to have

I TAKE PAYPAL AND MONEY ORDERS,PAYPAL PREFFERED

DRAGON
07-25-2006, 05:57 AM
So......who has tested this pank lube and what makes it any better than others available? Sry I'm a skeptic but ya, it looks like Vaseline mixed w/some pank stuff. If not food coloring then dye right? The photo's make it look not too well mixed for some reason.....hmmmmmmmmmm -

gansta4real
07-25-2006, 07:33 AM
So......who has tested this pank lube and what makes it any better than others available? Sry I'm a skeptic but ya, it looks like Vaseline mixed w/some pank stuff. If not food coloring then dye right? The photo's make it look not too well mixed for some reason.....hmmmmmmmmmm -
agree

bamf-hacker
07-25-2006, 07:53 AM
and before anyone will likely use it you should get the ok from the manufacturer's. Would love to hear the story of the voided warranty because of "pinky lube!"

DisIsMyUsername
07-25-2006, 08:25 AM
Hey...

KY makes america's #1 rated lube. lol ok sorry i'm bored at work.

Ace24
07-25-2006, 08:40 AM

It is vasoline mixed with pink food coloring... I just tried doing that and it comes out the same. You just add a little food coloring, mix it up untill its a little more moist looking, and voila.

jk I didnt just do that. But it sure as hell looks like it.

gansta4real
07-25-2006, 10:50 AM
It is vasoline mixed with pink food coloring... I just tried doing that and it comes out the same. You just add a little food coloring, mix it up untill its a little more moist looking, and voila.

jk I didnt just do that. But it sure as hell looks like it.
yeah it does

chris0015
07-27-2006, 07:42 AM
ok 1st of all,its NOT vasoline,vasoline swells orings and i dont use food coloring.i use a dye.so please stop posting your remarks.

thechubbss12
07-27-2006, 09:54 AM
You make me some blue lube and send me pics... and i think you will have a sale =)....

chris0015
07-27-2006, 12:47 PM
y blue lol ok,well i have to go pick up some more stuff,iv sold alote of this.if u can prepay i can have it to u by saturday

chris0015
07-27-2006, 12:50 PM
my son mixed it for me that night,he didnt mix well enough lol i had to redo all of itlol but yea i use a dye

stylinbeaver
07-27-2006, 12:52 PM
Since nobody has ever heard of it, why don't you lower th price? You know, so some people can try it and not have to waste 5 dollars on it. lower the price and i'll probally buy some.

chris0015
07-27-2006, 12:56 PM
that includes shipping,i cant just throw it in a brown evelope or it will break and go everywhere,i can do like 4 for one container

TheRedBarron
07-27-2006, 01:04 PM
Also if trying to start a business it is best to have good quality photos, proper spelling and punctuation, and not to use web slang such as lol... just a tip for ya.

I want to hear from anyone who has tried it for a full review.

chris0015
07-27-2006, 01:12 PM
well,i just started selling this about a week ago,so far a few on pbnation has been sold,none on here yet,so im not sure if u will get a review or not

Modded-Like-Hell
07-27-2006, 02:59 PM
thats messup how everyone has busted his chops

DRAGON
07-27-2006, 03:11 PM
Also if trying to start a business it is best to have good quality photos, proper spelling and punctuation, and not to use web slang such as lol... just a tip for ya........

Me tinks you should send that guy some and let him assess it for others here -

cether
07-27-2006, 03:12 PM
what are the names of the people on nation? for people that have accounts here and there can get some reviews.

chris0015
07-27-2006, 03:54 PM
to be honest i dont remember,non of the 7 people that bought it from me didnt leave any feedback even after i asked them too.i already deleted my messages about it,so im stumped i guess:confused:

gansta4real
07-27-2006, 03:56 PM
can u give me a free sample?

chris0015
07-27-2006, 03:57 PM
sure,send me 1.00 for shipping

TheRedBarron
07-27-2006, 04:01 PM
Whats your paypal? I will send you a buck so that I can check this stuff out for the fine fellas here.

gansta4real
07-27-2006, 04:17 PM
whats ur paypal?

DisIsMyUsername
07-27-2006, 08:05 PM
Don't you just love the KUSA guys.

I'm tellin ya bro. Can you feel the love...:p

I love you dudes, ;) seriously lol

ok toooo much love.

druid
07-27-2006, 09:11 PM
hrrrrrmmmmm...:thinking:...do I or don't I.....:thinking: ...respond in my typically cynical self?...:thinking:

TheRedBarron
07-27-2006, 09:14 PM
Dont I sounds better... But im too tired to edit your post so whatever you choose works I guess.

thechubbss12
07-28-2006, 06:51 AM
Humm i will see about that.... Blue becasue i have pink shocker lube... i just want to see my whte bolt a blue tint LOL....

Hobbyhorse
07-28-2006, 01:28 PM
to be honest i dont remember,non of the 7 people that bought it from me didnt leave any feedback even after i asked them too.i already deleted my messages about it,so im stumped i guess:confused:

You deleted your for sale items? Thats not possible at all- only a moderator can delete a thread in the BST area. Care to give me your pbnation name, I can run a full history of all posts, deleted or not as I'm a moderator there.

Hobbyhorse
07-28-2006, 01:32 PM
You did not delete the thread sir- you didnt pay for gold ups and it was moved.

Here is the thread now
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1668375&highlight=pinky+lube

leed
07-28-2006, 05:39 PM
Okay, since everyone is whining and complaining, what's Email me your paypal addy, I'll take a container thing.

If I'm unsatisfied with your product, I will be unsatisfied, and I will throw the stuff away, and use the container for snacks. :D

No seriously though Email me your paypal addy, I'll take one of the 4 dollar containers with the said "Pinky Lube."

leed2k3@NOSPAMgmail.com is my email, just take out the NOSPAM.

druid
07-28-2006, 06:36 PM
You did not delete the thread sir- you didnt pay for gold ups and it was moved.

Here is the thread now
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1668375&highlight=pinky+lube

Not to complain but this is what i get :confused: and I have been a member there for over a year...

**my username**you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation

bamf-hacker
07-28-2006, 06:54 PM
:yeahthat:

me too

Access Denied :)

Hobbyhorse
07-28-2006, 07:13 PM
:yeahthat:

me too

Access Denied :)

The only person with access to this link is mods and the original poster until he pays for the gold ups... thread wasnt deleted at all.

stylinbeaver
07-29-2006, 08:06 AM
I clicked on it and it took me right to it.:D

GFXAddict
07-29-2006, 08:01 PM
Yea Same Here. So did this guy fall off the face of the earth or what? Anyone heard fro him?

phatphil
07-29-2006, 08:33 PM
Do you know what will happen the USPS roller rolls over that envelope with a ziploc bag of lube in it? What exactly did the lab test it for? Name and location of the lab, please? I'd like to call for more information.

durrell
07-29-2006, 09:21 PM
Do you know what will happen the USPS roller rolls over that envelope with a ziploc bag of lube in it? What exactly did the lab test it for? Name and location of the lab, please? I'd like to call for more information.

Nothing happens, I get insurance. :dodgy:
They tested it for STD's, came back negative. Except for one batch, I must have gotten one Zip-Loc mixed up with another one..it all looked the same.
The name and location of the lab is:
Willy Wonka's Laboratory
123 Candy Land Lane
Oompaloopma, Canada 123 ABC
Their number is 1-800-SCAMMER

But don't call, they closed down last week..something about never exisiting, I'm not sure..my son called and that's what they told him.

:dodgy: