PDA

View Full Version : Peanuts!!!

FredPo
01-05-2006, 12:47 PM
Hey guys, I'm thinking of getting a 70/4500 peanut tank, just wanted to know what you thought about it and if it really made a difference with the feel of the gun and tank.

Fred

druid
01-05-2006, 03:21 PM
I use basicly the same tank. I like it alot...not as long as the 114/3k, doesn't deform your shooting stance like the stubby....I'm 6'0" 245 lbs...if yer anywhere near my size you'll like it.

Also, it balances my Ion, Esprit, Xtra perfectly when used with a drop...I use a 4" forward, 3" down 32* flame

shutter_elite
01-06-2006, 09:54 AM
peanuts for me shorten it up way to much, when you curl your gun your tank should **** right at your elbow basically, if short arms that might help, but if to short elbows may stick out a bit farther.

FredPo
01-06-2006, 03:10 PM
so I guess I should reconsider getting one of these. Maybe I will borrow someones for a minute or two and see how it feels on my gun with the new cp on off I just ordered and rail. Thanks guys.

Fred

claustrophobia9
01-06-2006, 03:39 PM
so I guess I should reconsider getting one of these. Maybe I will borrow someones for a minute or two and see how it feels on my gun with the new cp on off I just ordered and rail. Thanks guys.

Fred
i think peanuts are good when a smaller guy needs more fill, or someone shoots differently, on a 45 frame/ clammy id use a 68 tank unless you were smaller. if you used a vert frame you could get away with a peanut.