PDA

View Full Version : Need Help with trigger

surfer_dude1456
07-24-2006, 03:28 PM
Well I need some suggestions on how to keep the bolts coming out of my trigger fame. The bolts are the stop stear pin, the back one and the middle one and the lone eft of the trigger. They are coming out teethed side out. I tried blue locktight externally but it did not work. The bolts that are highlighed are the ones that are coming out. Its from the virbration from the gun.

I have thought of dissabling the trigger frame and putting gorilla glue to all the pins to stay in place during play.

Any suggestions because this is very desperate.

vikingshadow
07-24-2006, 04:41 PM
Clear finger nail polish or clear scotch tape should work just fine. Just a drop on the ends, and then let them dry for awhile.

FYI - Those are pins, not bolts, by the way. I was confused until I saw the little circles you made!

ooglieboogliebob
07-24-2006, 05:28 PM
or .. but a little bit of electrical tape on the star side and shove it in .. then rip off the excess ... that should help

Ace24
07-24-2006, 07:33 PM
FYI - Those are pins, not bolts, by the way. I was confused until I saw the little circles you made!

I thought he meant internal parts at first.

You can use black duct tape. Or... you can always use this type of "welding" glue. (you really cant weld with it, its just a glue that hardons so much that it might as well be welded on)

But if you do the second one. Your not going to get those out again lol.

ooglieboogliebob
07-24-2006, 07:36 PM
JB weld ?? ... good stuff

If he's gonna use that ... he might as well use his gorilla glue .. :p

Ace24
07-24-2006, 07:51 PM
JB weld ?? ... good stuff

If he's gonna use that ... he might as well use his gorilla glue .. :p

Yeah! JB WELD! lol.

surfer_dude1456
07-25-2006, 06:15 AM
Well, I plan on using gorilla glue because i do not want to do any trigger mods.
Should i just apply the glue on the outside or take off the trigger frame and, remove the springs and the stop sear, and trigger and remove the pins and glue them in one by one?

bamf-hacker
07-25-2006, 06:36 AM
Don't use glue.... Murphy's law states as soon as the glue drys you WILL need to get the pins out. Use Vike's idea of clear nail polish. They will stay in and if you needed to remove the pins you will be able to.

vikingshadow
07-25-2006, 06:44 AM
Yeah, what he said...erhm, what I said...uh, yeah!

Seriously, clear nail polish is the way to go. It holds tight and breaks loose with a nail punch and hammer pretty easy. Glue is glue - it holds solid.

Shoot, I use a clear piece of scotch tape on my Shocker to hold the trigger pin in. No shame in it, it works!

mr1man
07-25-2006, 07:36 AM
make sure u dont use something permanent, u may need to replace your trigger

surfer_dude1456
07-25-2006, 02:05 PM
Well I applied the glue on the outside and made a dap/bubble of glue. If i even need to get them out i can always pick off the dap with a razor blade.