PDA

View Full Version : My team just got sponsored by Empire

paintballer5646
01-05-2006, 01:07 PM
Yes, I can't believe it either but heres the email

Thank you for sending in your team Resume. It was very impressive and Empire/NPS would love to assist your team for the upcoming 2006 season.

Wow, I can't stop thinking about PB.

durrell
01-05-2006, 01:12 PM
So you'll have to shoot Wrath's most likely? lol but no, Empire is a good company to be sponsored by.

Edit: Just checked my Empire book, Johnny Postorivo is the Chief Operations Officer of NPS..nice job lol

paintballer5646
01-05-2006, 01:23 PM
We don't have to shoot wraths but if we didnt I wouldnt care at all. We have a package to pick from and I didn't want to get in trouble by posting it all. So.. does anyone want to buy an Ion?

vikingshadow
01-05-2006, 01:25 PM
Congratulations! Excellent work!

You'll love it. Our first sponsor was Empire...it's a pretty sweet deal!

claustrophobia9
01-05-2006, 01:30 PM
get a 06 timmy

h3ctor
01-05-2006, 01:54 PM
wut were the 3 options..im really curious.

paintballer5646
01-05-2006, 01:59 PM
The email I got FWD said that i wasnt supposed to tell the 3 options or the prices I am paying. After everything goes through I will tell. Sorry H3ctor.

ShadowX
01-05-2006, 03:54 PM
actually you prolly wouldnt mind palying with one of those new diablo wraths, like LTD edition, over the normal wrath, they have a 15* ASA, delrin bolt WITH o-rings, new milling, a couple different ramping and different league modes on the board, a better clamping feed neck (works like a CCM now). slap a reloader b at top the wrath LTD, o and of course a empire air system to tack onto that. i think that would be pretty sick.

but ya congrats on the sponsership!! mad props on whateva ya did to get the sponsers!!! lol.

druid
01-05-2006, 03:58 PM
congrats...and son't blow the deal by spilling too many beans :D

phatphil
01-05-2006, 04:22 PM
Cool cool cool, you guys play in a specific league or just local? Could I see your team resume, just curious?

claustrophobia9
01-05-2006, 04:30 PM
take the gear discount deal and get an 06 timmy.

Santy
01-05-2006, 04:41 PM
yeah even after you buy the stuff, DON'T REVEAL PRICES/GOODS/ ANYTHING you receive, they will revoke your sponsor ship

claustrophobia9
01-05-2006, 04:54 PM
yeah even after you buy the stuff, DON'T REVEAL PRICES/GOODS/ ANYTHING you receive, they will revoke your sponsor ship
is that the voice of expirience i hear calling? :D

vikingshadow
01-05-2006, 05:20 PM
Must be an industry standard when writing a contract. Every contract we've ever signed stipulated that we don't tell anyone what our contract was...I think it's because they have different levels and some get more than others and they don't want disention among their sponsored teams.

Santy
01-05-2006, 05:26 PM
no, not from experience of it getting takin away, did get sponsored though, it was part of the contract, and yeah vike i'm guessing if like a novice team gets package A for 200 and another team gets the same package for 300, it wouldn;'t be good for the sponsor. And the general public does not pay the same price as a sponsored team, which might piss people off.

paintballer5646
01-05-2006, 05:48 PM
Phil I'll Pm you a copy of it. Santy thanks for the tip. I didnt realize that.

bamf-hacker
01-05-2006, 06:00 PM
Congrats Man!!!

HacKeR

paintballer5646
01-05-2006, 06:04 PM
Thanks. Phil I just sent it. PLease don't send it to anyone else.

chubb0rz
01-05-2006, 06:23 PM
also dont get caught at events wearing other sponsers gears...saw a few teams turned away by their sponsers at cup b.c they had on the wrong gear

geeZus
01-05-2006, 10:03 PM
also dont get caught at events wearing other sponsers gears...saw a few teams turned away by their sponsers at cup b.c they had on the wrong gear
Yep, me and chubby saw it first hand checking out the Empire tent. The guy said "You are on an Empire sponsored team, you need to be wearing our stuff." He was wearing Dye pants.

I don't want to bust you bubble, but getting a sponsorship from Empire/NPS isn't THAT difficult. Do decent locally and they'll sponsor you. You have to buy their packages, which they sell to you at a discount because you are becoming a billboard for them. There are easier people to get sponsorships with, though, so it does take something to get a deal from them. Don't expect much at all from them, and they aren't gonna be making you shoot certain guns. Empire doesn't do gun sposnorships, they just do gear. If I had to pick any gear to wear though, it'd be them. I love their Fast Packs. The team I was on didn't waste time trying for sponsorships because our local shop gave us pretty much the same deals we could get from companies.

vikingshadow
01-06-2006, 04:39 AM
If I had to pick any gear to wear though, it'd be them.

I agree with that. Their soft line (clothing line) is pretty awesome. We went with Redz this year (the other two companies that wanted to sponsor us wanted us to use their packs -which we all really liked the Redz packs we had - and their uni's didn't look as good as Redz, plus Redz discount was A LOT better...) but I really like the Empire uni's better. They seemed more durable to me. We got our Empire deal through our field, but the field owner isn't working with us this year....kinda sucks, but yeah...

paintballer5646
01-06-2006, 06:28 PM
Wow, you guys have made these todays awsome for me and my team. We were all ready to wuit paintball then this came. I went form being depressed to incredably happy. Thanks you guys.

shunut
01-06-2006, 08:53 PM
Very nice, sponsors like that are good to have, especially when it comes to needing new equipment.

QAZ123
01-07-2006, 08:01 AM
Congratulation's!