PDA

View Full Version : McLube

sniperfire
01-05-2006, 12:39 PM
So I was reading a thread on a sailing website that came up with about 100 uses for McLube sailkote.. Do you think it can be used on the inside of paintball barrels and bolts to improve performance? I am going to try to get my hands on some and try..

http://www.888teammclube.com/frames/sailkote/

bamf-hacker
01-05-2006, 06:28 PM
I would be concerned about it making the diameter of the bolt and inside diameter of the barrel bigger. That would cause more issues in the long run.

HacKeR

sniperfire
01-06-2006, 06:16 AM
I would be concerned about it making the diameter of the bolt and inside diameter of the barrel bigger. That would cause more issues in the long run.

HacKeR

You mean like build up or something like that? It's a spray. As I understand it it is used on really expensive hull finishes in boats.

QAZ123
01-06-2006, 06:31 AM
I don't know about that stuff in general but it really isn't necessary! If you wanted to try something to "slick up" your barrel I would shoot for Rain-X! It's cheaper and you can get it anywhere!

JB

sniperfire
01-06-2006, 12:51 PM
I don't know about that stuff in general but it really isn't necessary! If you wanted to try something to "slick up" your barrel I would shoot for Rain-X! It's cheaper and you can get it anywhere!

JB

Have you tried the rain-x? That sounds like a great idea! I'm going to try it on the stock barrell first.

claustrophobia9
01-06-2006, 01:51 PM
it used to be a big thing to do...

DexGtr
01-06-2006, 02:21 PM
McLube....holy cow i thought you scrape the grease off the big mac's and fries and use that as lube. :D