PDA

View Full Version : which one

lost2
07-23-2006, 05:33 PM
i need help i wanna know which hopper will fit better on my ccm feedneck. im thinking about gettin a halo or a evolution
also im thinking of gettin a Trinity Universal Mount w/On/Off drop forward.what do u guys think is this better than a dead on drop on off asa

Total90Oliver
07-23-2006, 07:39 PM
just get the halo its better overall

twiztidjuggalo
07-23-2006, 08:32 PM
yes i agree the halo is better overall, what a friend of mine did at his field was he wanted to try out both b4 he bought one or the other, so he found some guys that would him use there loader for a game to see how he liked it and what worked for him, maybe if u can find guys like that at ur field that will let u test theres on ur gun, that way u can pick which one u like best

EliteEagleX
07-23-2006, 10:26 PM
With CCM feedneck's (Atleast with mine) I have tested four hoppers on it... NORMAL Gravity Feed, Halo, Evolution, and Revolution W\ X-Board, all were fine...

bamf-hacker
07-24-2006, 04:25 AM
yes i agree the halo is better overall, what a friend of mine did at his field was he wanted to try out both b4 he bought one or the other, so he found some guys that would him use there loader for a game to see how he liked it and what worked for him, maybe if u can find guys like that at ur field that will let u test theres on ur gun, that way u can pick which one u like best

Definitely the way to go... BUT make sure you have money in your pocket to cover the loader, just in case. If you borrow my loader to test it out and you break it I would at least expect you to replace it. It most likely will not break, but just be prepared.