PDA

View Full Version : ANS Feedneck

pb34
07-21-2006, 12:17 PM
Hi guys, Im pretty new to the forums, but I was wondering. Is this feedneck any good for a new player? http://www.actionvillage.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/eCS/Store/en/-/USD/DisplayProductInformation-Start;sid=vtgQkUWf0uIQrgFei0LQOU9LrBoZjcQuvQ0=?Pro ductID=JkjAqArbCNMAAAELEMcycd55 I have a VL Tripod Rev. Hopper. Thanks.

twiztidjuggalo
07-21-2006, 12:30 PM
well that looks like a good feed neck, but mostly is about ur prefrence, wether u want it sitting low or dont mind it up high. i would suggest looking into some low rise feednecks, or a clamping one, but get which ever one fits ur prefrence and u can afford

Hob Hayward
07-21-2006, 12:52 PM
Eh, I'd say get a clamping one, they cost more, but they hold your hopper on well, but still let you take it off with ease.

pb34
07-21-2006, 01:08 PM
Ok, thanks guys.

DRAGON
07-21-2006, 01:13 PM
For a few bucks more you could get a decent one that actually locks the hopper neck in place. Twist loc used to be the thing but there are some probs with them not holding the hopper well and even stripping from over tightening. That's prolly why they have it in the outlet section, no one's buying them -

pb34
07-21-2006, 01:17 PM
Oh..thats never good. I bought mine before I joined the forums and was trying to see what you guys thought. Maybe I'll just get a clamping one. Thanks Dragon.