PDA

View Full Version : I'm lazy.....what shall I do?

DRAGON
07-20-2006, 08:37 AM
I've grown excessively lazy lately: I have a stack of dishes I don't feel like washing, pans with half eaten food still laying in them from about a week ago(there's a dead cockroach in one of them lol), the bread is moldy and the milk has curd lumps in it because I don't feel like taking a trip to the grocery store for more, haven't taken a bath in 5 days, I've run out of deodorant and the clothes I've been wearing for the past four days are a bit funky cuz all of the others are dirty from not washing them, I have a 3 day nub from not shaving, let all my bills get past due, I just got a damned eviction notice(I hate my ****ing landlord!!!!), there's paintball markers torn down and parts all over my place, sox and clothes sprawled all over, old news papers I haven't even read laying around, dust on everything, all of the garbage cans are overflowing, the carpeting is all matted down and dirty cuz I prolly haven't vacuumed in a month, my shower curtain is full of mold, there are tools sprawled everywhere, my beds so full of crap I've been sleeping on the couch because I'm too lazy to clean it off, I haven't brushed my toofers for about four days, my shoes are sprawled all over and I'm continually tripping over them, I've got crotch rot, toe fungus and my toofa's are starting to hurt(think I got an abscess). WTF am I gonna do? That's right......lazy and damned proud of it! It's actually quite relaxing to sit around and chill all the time. I need a ****ing maid around here to clean all of this **** up. Anyone got a spare sister, mother, wife, cousin or aunt that can come over and fix me up? http://users.pandora.be/eforum/emoticons4u/obscene/eck02.gif I like my back scrubbed when I'm taking a bath too. http://users.telenet.be/eforum/emoticons4u/evil/105.gif

Paradox313
07-20-2006, 08:48 AM
Do stuff one by one every day
id first start with the bills and eviction notice

DRAGON
07-20-2006, 08:57 AM
Thing is, I hate my landlord, She's an 81 year old money grubbing *****. I didn't pay her just in spite of her continual *****ing about everything. She just raised everybodies rent $200. I think most everybodies gonna move including myself. I'm almost 2 months behind and I can go another month before she can take my stuff and just throw it out. Thank God for the local laws lol. I just changed the locks so she can't get in bowhahahahahahahaha!!!. My bills can wait as well. I gotta eat right? -

druid
07-20-2006, 09:10 AM
well....if your place isn't up to building/fire code, on your last week...call them for an inspection so she can be fined and shut down pending repairs and or sale of the property...

..GOD, I love being me :D

TheRedBarron
07-20-2006, 10:08 AM
Drago your letting yourself go bud, you gotta pick it up you have always been lazy online but I mean cmon now this is the real world how old are you? Pick yourself up before you end up out in the street.

bamf-hacker
07-20-2006, 10:10 AM
I just want to see pics :)

TheRedBarron
07-20-2006, 10:12 AM
I just want to see pics :)
Ive seen Dragos house when it was "slightly messy" and trust me you do not want to see pics. I was there he was like "dont mind the little mess I havent cleaned in a couple of days..." I walked in and the stench was unbearable, now he is saying his house is really a mess so chances are you do not want pics.

bamf-hacker
07-20-2006, 10:13 AM
No I mean pics of the toe fungus :)

vikingshadow
07-20-2006, 10:14 AM
Drago your letting yourself go bud, you gotta pick it up you have always been lazy online but I mean cmon now this is the real world how old are you? Pick yourself up before you end up out in the street.

I agree. What's going on?

bamf-hacker
07-20-2006, 10:17 AM
OK now I am thinking he is serious... Are you?

durrell
07-20-2006, 10:27 AM
I agree. What's going on?

x2..Drago, what's the deal?

ooglieboogliebob
07-20-2006, 01:52 PM
..... he's just playin with us .... right ??

whats up .. ??

DRAGON
07-20-2006, 02:44 PM
Eh, I'm just blowin off a little steam and proud I'm not Mr. Clean. Hey, imma make a rap song outta that some day lol. Imma prolly **** something up here too before I get outta here. I've just become a bit lazy......IT'S MY RIGHT! Hahahahahahahahahaha!!! Tell me none of you are lazy either huh? If you do, youza lie - :rolleyes:

Kingman-Rep
07-20-2006, 02:57 PM
I thought I smelled something funny when you stopped by the Kingman Truck at Tampa.

Get it together man!

ross * pilot
07-20-2006, 03:05 PM
let it go... you only live once :D

UKwithPride
07-20-2006, 03:09 PM
let it go... you only live once :D
I like how this guy thinks! :up:

Drefish99
07-20-2006, 03:39 PM
Don't you live in Tampa? I think that is a normal day in sunny Tampa. Slacking off. Hell its a surprise when some people wear shirts to go eat in a restaurant in Tampa. :D

Get off his back... He's just enjoying the FL sun. This sure wouldn't be the case if he was still in MI.

DRAGON
07-21-2006, 11:23 AM
I thought I smelled something funny when you stopped by the Kingman Truck at Tampa.

Get it together man!

lol.....it was a windy day, maybe teh wind was blowing your breath back in your face hee hee :p I'm beginning to like this slackin thing. Why the hell work when you can slack? - :cool:

thechubbss12
07-21-2006, 11:29 AM
Gunna have a fat dragon on our hands..... =(... LOL

Might wanna atleast move the cockroach

meruhl
07-21-2006, 11:30 AM
Why the hell work when you can slack? - :cool:mainly cause I likes to eat :dodgy:

DRAGON
07-21-2006, 11:36 AM
Might wanna atleast move the cockroach

I wished he was still alive. If you can teach a flea to do tricks in a flea circus, you sure as hell could teach a cockroach. There are some big S O B's down here too. I could prolly teach em to ride one of those lil pocket bikes lol - :D

claustrophobia9
07-21-2006, 11:57 AM
http://www.wyseguys.com/images/lasagne_sm.jpg dragon's house

DRAGON
07-21-2006, 12:32 PM
Damn claus, who gave you teh key? If I find any missing PB stuff yer ars is grass and I'm teh lawn mower - :rolleyes:

TheRedBarron
07-21-2006, 01:49 PM
Well with your current mood I doubt you could chase him...

Although I guess Claus takes the cake in E-laziness, I once talked to him on AIM for 30 min because he was too lazy to put his hand on the mouse to change windows.

claustrophobia9
07-21-2006, 01:52 PM
Although I guess Claus takes the cake in E-laziness, I once talked to him on AIM for 30 min because he was too lazy to put his hand on the mouse to change windows.
i didnt want to quote you, i meant to quote dragon, but im too lazy to click back. and that pic is actually an illustration from the worst roomate ever (ie greatest story ever told).

marvin-martian
07-21-2006, 01:59 PM
i didnt want to quote you, i meant to quote dragon, but im too lazy to click back. and that pic is actually an illustration from the worst roomate ever (ie greatest story ever told).
omg!! thats where i recognized that from. what a horrible story, omg. it couldnt have been true.

claustrophobia9
07-21-2006, 02:03 PM
omg!! thats where i recognized that from. what a horrible story, omg. it couldnt have been true.
who cares, it was what it said, the greatest story ever told.

Pantothenic
07-26-2006, 08:07 AM
Dude what the *** is your problem? your what a 40 year old man who play paintball? and u sit in an aprtmnt and rot... im glad you are doing somthing with your life its pretty sad if your as old as you are and u are online more than 2 hours a day talkin and being all hi and mity pretending to modarate a bunch of kids give me a brake.

pman15
07-26-2006, 08:36 AM
Dude what the *** is your problem? your what a 40 year old man who play paintball? and u sit in an aprtmnt and rot... im glad you are doing somthing with your life its pretty sad if your as old as you are and u are online more than 2 hours a day talkin and being all hi and mity pretending to modarate a bunch of kids give me a brake.

u now what,this is the 3rd time u flamed so far.and u now who u remind me of a certain someone called "M80" who was banned.and do u know him or are u the M80 guy.cause u sure seem like it cause u just cannot stop flaming

durrell
07-26-2006, 08:51 AM

Wow, first you make fun of Shanna, then you turn around and talk trash about Drago..you're on a roll. :)

http://www.nearlygood.com/pictures/img/banhim.jpg

Oh and while you're at it, loan him a:

http://www.efl.ru/images/books/the_good_grammar_book_big.jpg

vikingshadow
07-26-2006, 08:56 AM
I was gonna ban, but it's been boring around here. Instead, I give you OH-FISH-AL permission to flame the crap out of this fellow.

Rules: You must be hateful at all times to him, but try to stay away from vulgarities!

durrell
07-26-2006, 08:57 AM
I was gonna ban, but it's been boring around here. Instead, I give you OH-FISH-AL permission to flame the crap out of this fellow.

Rules: You must be hateful at all times to him, but try to stay away from vulgarities!

Yay! :)

vikingshadow
07-26-2006, 08:59 AM
Just for awhile, at least until the other moderators show up and yell at me for allowing it. I think that after such a long, hot and boring summer, we could use a chance to blow off steam - since this guy is such a putz, why not blow it on him???

Ace24
07-26-2006, 10:25 AM
Thing is, I hate my landlord, She's an 81 year old money grubbing *****. I didn't pay her just in spite of her continual *****ing about everything. She just raised everybodies rent $200. I think most everybodies gonna move including myself. I'm almost 2 months behind and I can go another month before she can take my stuff and just throw it out. Thank God for the local laws lol. I just changed the locks so she can't get in bowhahahahahahahaha!!!. My bills can wait as well. I gotta eat right? -

Your lucky I'm not your landlord...

My family has done landlording for the past 20 years or so. Its hard work. You not paying your rent and changing the locks around here = court + possibility of arrest. Pluss my dad would knock you out for touching the locks lol. We hate when tennates do that.

bomberpilot07
07-26-2006, 02:43 PM
Yay! :)
i second that..

you are the only other person besides claus worthy to be deemed an asshat

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/3221/asshatla4.gif

bigred76
07-26-2006, 02:47 PM
Bahahaha.... I LIKE THIS THREAD! Thanks Vike!!!!! :D

You're an annoying little **POOF!**, and if you can't find anything better to do than spam a perfectly good forum, FLAME one of MY friends, and then turn arounmd and act as if it's HIS fault, you really deserve an **POOF!**. Come on over to Cali; I got one waiting for ya'. :)

Didn't notice Vik mentioning profanity that's not on teh filter :dodgy:

Sandman_Bravo
07-26-2006, 04:54 PM

what, your a punk kid who plays paintball? And you rot in front of a computer and flame because you lack the balls to confront someone in real life? You haven't posted one thing on these forums that isn't a flame. Go suck a fart Frodo! -Get a life.

DRAGON
07-26-2006, 05:10 PM
..........as for the new dingleberry(that is a ball of dung that hangs off the hair of one's poopchute) :D I can give you a break if you just stick your neck out far enough. You seem to be doing a fine job of that thus far. 'One break, commin up!' - :cool:

Ace, I'm thinking it's more like you're lucky I'm not your dad's tennant. I'd be more than glad to let your dad knock me out providing he'd be more than willing to pay for it in a court of law lol. ;) Changing locks is for my security. That way if I leave I know the door will need to be disfigured to enter my domain. By law, it still is my domain. I love dead bolts - :D

stylinbeaver
07-26-2006, 05:13 PM

Shut up you pe nis wrinkle. Why don't you go suck down a big bloody *BLANK* bubble . What's the point of flaming?? Why do it?? Does it make you feel special or something?? If your goin to fllame, go on over to the nation and do it there.

Please with the terminology already!!!!!!!!!!**

bigred76
07-26-2006, 05:31 PM
:doah: I got POOFed. I don't even know what I said that avoided the swear filter. :crazy:

UKwithPride
07-26-2006, 05:46 PM
Bahahaha.... I LIKE THIS THREAD! Thanks Vike!!!!! :D

You're an annoying little **POOF!**, and if you can't find anything better to do than spam a perfectly good forum, FLAME one of MY friends, and then turn arounmd and act as if it's HIS fault, you really deserve an **POOF!**. Come on over to Cali; I got one waiting for ya'. :)

Didn't notice Vik mentioning profanity that's not on teh filter :dodgy:
WooO! I'll be down soon Tim!

vikingshadow
07-26-2006, 06:35 PM
Dang - I missed the original version but I can imagine what you said, LOL!

I'm looking for original flames here, fellows. Not just dirty name calling. Come on, you can do better than this. Sheesh!

***Hate to be a stick in the mud, but like I said, avoidance of the swear filter (not directed at you Tim since you apparantly typed it and the filter didn't catch it) is just cause and will more than likely result in a ban....so make sure you don't go too far with this. If you can't handle it, don't do it!***

Now, back to the regularly scheduled flaming...

Ace24
07-26-2006, 09:08 PM
..........as for the new dingleberry(that is a ball of dung that hangs off the hair of one's poopchute) :D I can give you a break if you just stick your neck out far enough. You seem to be doing a fine job of that thus far. 'One break, commin up!' - :cool:

Ace, I'm thinking it's more like you're lucky I'm not your dad's tennant. I'd be more than glad to let your dad knock me out providing he'd be more than willing to pay for it in a court of law lol. ;) Changing locks is for my security. That way if I leave I know the door will need to be disfigured to enter my domain. By law, it still is my domain. I love dead bolts - :D

I dont know where you live. But by law... its the landlords land. Not yours. Your just renting and spending time there and paying for it. SO the land lord, by law, can do anything they please with the property, if you live there or not.

When my dad needs to show the apt because the previous tennate has been given an eviction notice, and they are still residing there, he has the right to go in and show the apt no matter what. (Even if the persons belongings are still in there)

I love when our tennates say, "You can't do that to my property!" or "Your not putting that on my property!" (that was a situation involving a vehicle that we were selling and had been in storage over there from a previous tennate.)

Most of the tennates that we have leave the apt. in **** condition. We have to go in and rip up the rugs, spray for roaches, set mouse traps, paint the walls that somehow have grease dripping down them, and usually replace all the doors and clean the kitchen. :(

I hate when people become slobs and let their houses go. There is not excuse for it and you sitting in it isnt going to make you feel any better. All you get from sitting in a filthy house, moping around, is depressed. Cleaning it wont make you feel that great, but when its done, your going to have a feeling of acomplishment and your mood will pick up.

DRAGON
07-26-2006, 10:17 PM
The landlord, or anyone else for that matter cannot enter my apartment without making an appointment ahead of time. As long as I'm paying rent(or not in this matter lol) or living there in general, not even the cops can come into my apartment w/o my permission unless the copper has a warrant of entry. My landlord comes to my door and I just peek out the curtains and laugh. Why doesn't she just open the door? Because by law she can't, even before I changed the locks lol.

If somebody chooses to be a slob, who's got the right to tell them how they should live their lives? If I like wiping boogers on the walls, that's what I'll do. They're just going to rip me for my security deposit anyways when I leave. Painting, carpeting, cleaning, whatever, they'll find a way to rip me for it and they'll end up doing that to every single apartment after someone moves anyways lol.

Just face it, landlords are just money grubbing rips. Hahahahahahahaha!!! :D

leed
07-26-2006, 10:30 PM
The landlord, or anyone else for that matter cannot enter my apartment without making an appointment ahead of time. As long as I'm paying rent(or not in this matter lol) or living there in general, not even the cops can come into my apartment w/o my permission unless the copper has a warrant of entry. My landlord comes to my door and I just peek out the curtains and laugh. Why doesn't she just open the door? Because by law she can't, even before I changed the locks lol.

If somebody chooses to be a slob, who's got the right to tell them how they should live their lives? If I like wiping boogers on the walls, that's what I'll do. They're just going to rip me for my security deposit anyways when I leave. Painting, carpeting, cleaning, whatever, they'll find a way to rip me for it and they'll end up doing that to every single apartment after someone moves anyways lol.

Just face it, landlords are just money grubbing rips. Hahahahahahahaha!!! :D

Wow, Drago, either you've been drunk off your arse for a really long time, or you're wasted. I don't believe this :confused:

Anyways, I don't know what to tell you, but wouldn't telling you to do something be entirely useless as you would be too lazy to do it anyways? So should I tell you to mail me your paintball equipment free of charge, you could be one of those average lazy americans, and do everything at home, then call the USPS Station that is an hour away to come pick up your package when there is one a minute away, and it would still be free of charge. Just tie a string to your door knob and deadbolt, and open it with the strings and throw the package(s) out to the postman when he comes and picks it up. Or you could just send me 3000 dollars in paypal, and not have to do anything at all. :D

Other than that, I have no idea. Maybe get into a little FALL cleaning? :dodgy:

Don't worry, my room is a mess too.

Ace24
07-27-2006, 08:44 AM
Dragon... no offence but you put a really nasty image of a really fat man sitting in his office chair with piles of pizza boxes and other food cartons and such around him. No offence again... but you sound pretty stuck up to be a lazy slob :(

DRAGON
07-27-2006, 09:49 AM
Hey, don't dis my pizza boxes, they make good lamp tables and foot rests when you stack em. **DRAGON takes an old crust from box from last weekend dips it in ranch dressing and munches** That's another right I have, to sit in my chair and be lazy if it pleases me - :rolleyes:

Pantothenic
07-27-2006, 10:31 AM
you are a fat lazy *****, why the hell do you bother coming online to tell yus how lazy you r? give me a ****ing brake you are probably the dummest person i have met online sitting at home in your underwear looking at your online pron all day you feel all special becuz you are the mod at a ****ty website this site is full of **** and you are a ****ing douchebag go get a job you fat lazy sonofa***** **** all of you who back this POS up

**** sh!tty swear filter too

TheRedBarron
07-27-2006, 10:33 AM
I just PWNED you.

killerpinecone
07-27-2006, 10:34 AM
Yay Barron, good work

marvin-martian
07-27-2006, 11:02 AM
<3 to matt!!

DRAGON
07-27-2006, 11:20 AM
you are a fat lazy *****, why the hell do you bother coming online to tell yus how lazy you r? give me a ****ing brake you are probably the dummest person i have met online sitting at home in your underwear looking at your online pron all day you feel all special becuz you are the mod at a ****ty website this site is full of **** and you are a ****ing douchebag go get a job you fat lazy sonofa***** **** all of you who back this POS up

Thanks Barron......he's just peaved because I was selling naked pics of his mother on ebay. Thing is, she is so fat and fugly proves you can sell anything on Ebay - :eek:

stylinbeaver
07-27-2006, 11:23 AM
^^^^ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OUCH!! I bet that one hurt! I wonder how long he's banned for??

marvin-martian
07-27-2006, 11:25 AM
its a perm ban

TheRedBarron
07-27-2006, 04:09 PM
This kid is serving 3 consecutive life sentences. That makes a perm ban look like a ride in the park.

bigred76
07-27-2006, 04:32 PM
QFT, Drago. Lazy men FTW! Thanks for letting me off the hook, Vike. I was like "wtf?" because I got poofed, but no PM came with a warning. :crazy:

Thanks Matt! :) I was wondering which mod would get to banning him first... guess I owe $5 to Ooglie now. :(

vikingshadow
07-27-2006, 05:53 PM
As much as I'd like to take the credit, I'm an honorable man. I didn't poof you. I wasn't on until way after that.

Dang - I was hoping this would last a few more hours, anyways. I was just turning on the flame thrower....

bigred76
07-27-2006, 06:39 PM
I know Drago's the POOFer, he's the only one who does that. At least, until Matt started biting off his style. :dodgy:

Wait a second... you mean I just searched my room for my incendiary rounds for nothing???????

TheRedBarron
07-27-2006, 06:40 PM
I do admit to robbing his style ONE time lol.

timmyshoota
07-27-2006, 06:44 PM
I do admit to robbing his style ONE time lol.
Shens.

bigred76
07-27-2006, 06:49 PM
I know that Matt did it at least once in the sales section. HE at least lets you know he's the one that edited your post.

vikingshadow
07-27-2006, 07:23 PM
You know when I do it also...

I'm the one that feels guilty after Poofing someone, so I put the lengthy explanation as to why I changed what I changed and what you could do to make it better.....:rolleyes:

Speaking of which - it's about time to do the monthly mandatory member sacrifice. Who should it be this month? Hmmmmmmmmmm - oh wait! This isn't the penthouse! Ignore this part of the post.....;)

bigred76
07-27-2006, 07:56 PM
*gulp* I think that nube kid makes up for it, doesn't he? Please? :crazy:

leed
07-27-2006, 08:12 PM
OH NOSE! Our Flame Retard-ant Person is gone!

I agree, I think the Troll should make up for this month. And the next. And then maybe we can boot Chris again, just kidding!

Drago will be alright, I'm not going to worry about it. Some time or another he's going to have to poop it all out, and start working.

DisIsMyUsername
07-27-2006, 08:19 PM
I'm barron's only poof victim...sooo.....that makes me special right?? :p lol

And wut?? you randomly ban someone a month.......*hides* :eek:

TheRedBarron
07-27-2006, 08:24 PM
It is a random drawing normally, we also ban someone by the name of Geezus at least once a month as well.

vikingshadow
07-28-2006, 06:03 AM
Or someone who thinks he's Jesus....in case the normal GeeZus is unavailable!

Berserker
07-30-2006, 03:50 PM

I dont understand. All his doin is tellin the truth. So you had to kick him out? If it was for the mods and stupid kids saying **** all the time, no one would even care about this.

bigred76
07-30-2006, 05:15 PM
Opinions don't mean flames, and as a new guy, you aren't entitled to opnions 'till you have at least 100 posts, or show some intelligence. You have neither, so stop flaming. (Trolling is included under that so you can stop that as well.)

DRAGON
08-01-2006, 05:23 PM
Makay I suppose this has to come outta the closet here. Hate to disappoint some of you but it's a little fun gone sour. There's no back rent, no cockroaches, no pizza boxes, no changed locks, no flea bitten rugs, no nuthin. The landlord(s) who are husband and wife are like my best friends around here lol. No one flamed me but the belligerent one whom had one foot out the back door anyways. I may have scared the landlord's son guy away though. Haven't seen him post for a while me tinks. The mods were supposed to help but they didn't. No one flamed me like they were supposed to even Otter the first volunteer. All I got was sympathy/support from most. I suppose we're more like family here and tolerate and support each other even under cockroach infested situations lol. **DRAGON sheds a little tear** DRAT! FOILED AGAIN!!!!!!!! - :(

vikingshadow
08-01-2006, 05:25 PM
Dang, I was ready to join in the burns, but no one was willing to take that first jump. Guess we like ya too much, Drago.....

Sandman_Bravo
08-01-2006, 05:26 PM
not funny...
ok, some of the posts were...maybe.

marvin-martian
08-01-2006, 05:37 PM
we love you too much to flame you for that

TheRedBarron
08-01-2006, 06:52 PM
we love you too much to flame you for that

I dont. I am just too lazy to flame the lazy guy. <3 ya drago.

DRAGON
08-01-2006, 07:13 PM
**DRAGON administers group cyber hug ** ;)

TheRedBarron
08-01-2006, 07:14 PM
**Theredbarron runs away**

vikingshadow
08-02-2006, 05:39 AM
Ok, who just touched me in the wrong way.....Draaagggooonnnnnn!