PDA

View Full Version : Which SPPS trigger?

Darkh2o
07-20-2006, 05:14 AM
After searching and searching thru the past and present posts, I could not find the answer I was looking for.

So, my question is...between the 2 SPPS triggers (snapdragon & dragon's tail), which one do you prefer and why?

(Maybe I should buy both and return the one I don't like.:o )

STRIKEFIRST
07-20-2006, 06:41 AM
I have the snapdragon...I like the less aggressive styling. It also is meant for the way I walk the trigger. I believe the dragons tail is meant more for someone "raking" the trigger. If you email SPPS he will give you excellent info. and advice on his product. I love the magnetic return. Excellent fit and finish. I would also pick up one of his switches if you dont already have a lighter switch.

bamf-hacker
07-20-2006, 06:59 AM
I had the snapdragon trigger and loved it. I was not crazy about the big hump in the dragon tail trigger.

Darkh2o
07-20-2006, 10:04 AM
I received an email back from SPPS and he said that the dragon's tail may require a little modifying to fit, but the snapdragon is a direct fit. He said that he likes both and that if I can't make up my mind, flip a coin, it's a win-win situation.:)

emf7301
07-20-2006, 03:25 PM
i have the snapdragon and it's as perfect a fit as you can get. Plus i love the curve and the magnet return. For me, the dragon's tail hump just looked too big and i didn't like it.

Sandman_Bravo
07-20-2006, 03:54 PM
:down: = tail trigger. stick with the blade type.