View Full Version : Reg for electra

07-19-2006, 11:40 PM
Hi everyone i wanted to ask if the guerrilla regulator will work with my 05 electra? I have a Boomstick 16 inch and Halo B with RIP and Victory Board Running off of 20 Oz c02. I am going to upgrade this gun to the max and this is the first upgrade I am looking at. Any Help IS help.

Hob Hayward
07-20-2006, 06:42 AM
Well, if you plan on getting compressed air whihc it sounds liek you are, I'd get that FIRST, because when your runnin co2, you go with different regs than you would if you were only using HPA. If you plan to stick with co2, get either the palmer stabilizer or the bob long torpedo, those are the best for co2. If you get HPA first... the possibilities are near endless. I think that the guerrilla reg is for HPA, but I'm not sure.

I'd suggest: Get HPA, then get a CP reg.

As to HPA, you want a high pressure tank (most tanks are) and depending on how much money you have, get a 68/4500 fiber wrapped tank if you can afford it, you'll get around 1500 shots with it I think? 3000 psi tanks heavier and cannot hold as many shots, but cost significantly less. ($60-$80) compared to fiber wrapped 4500 psi tanks ($180-$220ish)