PDA

View Full Version : I am also a loader....

bamf-hacker
07-17-2006, 07:48 PM
Whore :)

http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/5848/1001793nh7.jpg

Got a Vlocity tonight to see if I like it better than my Halo. As most of you know my Halo has been acting up, so I figured what the heck, its worth a try.

MatthewTheTheif
07-17-2006, 07:53 PM
haha, i dont think the shake 'n' bake counts...

bamf-hacker
07-17-2006, 07:54 PM
who you kidding... That is the fastest loader I have :)

bigred76
07-17-2006, 11:19 PM
Dan... you scare me sometimes. I'm GLAD you're wife's holding you back from gun whoring, because she's prolly the only thing that is! LOL!

ooglieboogliebob
07-18-2006, 02:42 AM
we'll see how much paint you spill when your in a rush trying to fill the shoebox ;) . The opening's too small, and it's loud (atleast thats what i'v heard). But i havn't tried it, so i don't really have any right to criticize it, yet.

Good collection though :D

shunut
07-18-2006, 05:47 AM
WTF? Do you want to do everything the same as me? LOL. I thought you told me the guys over a PEV's didn't like the VLocity :dodgy: Let me know how it works so I know whether I should still get mine.

bamf-hacker
07-18-2006, 07:13 AM
Dan... you scare me sometimes. I'm GLAD you're wife's holding you back from gun whoring, because she's prolly the only thing that is! LOL!

I have seen some of the gun whore collections here and I am not even sure I should try to gun whore.... I would not even be in the same level.

we'll see how much paint you spill when your in a rush trying to fill the shoebox . The opening's too small, and it's loud (atleast thats what i'v heard). But i havn't tried it, so i don't really have any right to criticize it, yet.

Good collection though

The opening is kind of small, not to much smaller than my Halo, but nothing a dremel can't fix. As for the noise, it was loud but really only when I put it on setting 8. I don't think I would ever use setting 8 to play with, fear of a paintball blender.

WTF? Do you want to do everything the same as me? LOL. I thought you told me the guys over a PEV's didn't like the VLocity :dodgy: Let me know how it works so I know whether I should still get mine.

I got it first :)

I got it so I could give you a review and besides great minds think alike. (Now don't give me poop when I get an Ego :))

What they do not like about the loader is the batteries consumption is ridiculous and unlike the Halo when the batteries go low the loader just dies. They also said the shells are kind of weak. A point blank shot can break the shell.

I tested it last night on a drop test and the thing is freakin fast.... When you put the loader on Select Force 8 the drive cone spins amazingly fast. It emptied a pod of Reball fast. I did not have a stop watch to test it, but it was definitely faster than my V35'd Halo.

I will run a test this week sometime with it on the gun on uncapped full auto to see how many BPS it does on the gun. I will be looking for a Goldwave, so if you can do it let me know.

ShadowX
07-18-2006, 07:19 AM
Yeah, I am picking up a Vlocity on Friday.. You have all the good loaders Hacker.. Lol.. The egg looks brand new..

How is the Vlocity on battery consumption??.. I have noticed that a lot of VL loaders have a long period of time after the low-battery light comes on before you have to change the batterys.. My egg's low battery light would come on, and I could paly another 3-5 times and it never skipped a beat, I hope the Vlocity is the same..

claustrophobia9
07-18-2006, 07:26 AM
oh you skank.....

hows the vlocity coming in that vid you are filming RIGHT NOW

bamf-hacker
07-18-2006, 07:28 AM
Yeah, I am picking up a Vlocity on Friday.. You have all the good loaders Hacker.. Lol.. The egg looks brand new..

How is the Vlocity on battery consumption??.. I have noticed that a lot of VL loaders have a long period of time after the low-battery light comes on before you have to change the batterys.. My egg's low battery light would come on, and I could paly another 3-5 times and it never skipped a beat, I hope the Vlocity is the same..

Nope not new, but I am anal about my stuff. I keep everything in really good shape. I clean everything after I play.

I can not tell you about the batteries yet. From what I have heard, horrible and nothing like the Egg. When the low batt light comes on the loader just dies very shortly after. I will test it and let you know.

oh you skank.....

hows the vlocity coming in that vid you are filming RIGHT NOW

I wish I was at home making a new BAMF-HacKeR production now.... I am at work and when I get home I have the, now 2 kids to deal with. Most likely I will do a non-pretty video before the week is done just to see the speed. Then shortly after that there will be a new edited good video to post.

claustrophobia9
07-18-2006, 07:35 AM
side by side with same number of balls ftw!

SniperX
07-18-2006, 08:52 PM
another fellow loader whore! i thought i was the only one... i feel sooo un alone now.. thank you.. i can come out of the closet with out pics.. i also own a Vlocity,halo b w/ rip , eggy 2 , 12 volt revi and a gravity feed. the Vlocitys are really nice and fast they are kinda loud.. but u get used to it and end up not even noticing.