PDA

View Full Version : Looky what I picked up

druid
07-17-2006, 04:29 PM
I picked this up in a trade. I'm replacing the brass with red or chrome...preferably red. Eventually I'll E Blade it or Raceframe it...but for now...it'll stay like this. I still have to time it, thanks to tim...all I have left is the fine-tuning with air (which I'm out of >.<)....whutchya think??

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v388/druidsdecendant/Paintball/2k1%20AutoCooooker/NewAutocoooker005.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v388/druidsdecendant/Paintball/2k1%20AutoCooooker/NewAutocoooker002.jpg

...and now with the bohemoth tank...the infamous 114/45

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v388/druidsdecendant/Paintball/2k1%20AutoCooooker/NewAutocoookerwith114-4500001.jpg

timmyshoota
07-17-2006, 04:39 PM
Don't eblade it, it won't be worth it. The powerfeed will slow you down so much. I'd say convert it to pump and then buy Tim's POS cocker and Eblade that.

druid
07-17-2006, 05:10 PM
mkay. Thanks for the info. I should have added that if I can...I'ma try and get that dude (MR sction...forgot his name) that made the custom vertical feed neck...see if he can prototype one for a right feed cocker and grind the right feed off and replace it with that one.

MatthewTheTheif
07-17-2006, 05:31 PM
unless he actually cuts into the body and fills the other hole, its still gonna be too slow for ripping with an e-blade

i say get a nice mech frame (im partial to the dye reflex) or go pump

bamf-hacker
07-17-2006, 06:24 PM
So does this mean the Ion is going to be sold in B/S/T? :)

colonel_moo
07-17-2006, 07:22 PM
i vote for pump kit :)

bigred76
07-17-2006, 08:41 PM
Don't eblade it, it won't be worth it. The powerfeed will slow you down so much. I'd say convert it to pump and then buy Tim's POS cocker and Eblade that.
I'm not Eblading or selling my 'Cocker, so stop trying. :)

I think a CCM pump kit would look good, don't go for a White Wolf because the pump arm would be too small for your hands lol.

Do you mean the SPPS guys? The ones that did the feed for the MR markers? :confused:

Looks pretty good, but mine's purtier. :D

druid
07-17-2006, 08:44 PM
Do you mean the SPPS guys? The ones that did the feed for the MR markers? :confused:

Looks pretty good, but mine's purtier. :D

you are correct on both accounts...lol.

bigred76
07-17-2006, 08:53 PM
It'd prolly work, but you'd have to drill and tap the body (I know you have no inhibitions about that...lol) and it would feed about the same as an M98. Both are OK, and should work for you. The only thing holding it up really is dimensions. IMO, email or PM SPPS and find out if it would be possible for measurements of all the dimensions so you know if it will fit right. (Link to the thread we're talking about if someone doesn't know, lol) (http://www.spyder.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=4679)

druid
07-17-2006, 08:55 PM
yep......I'll be doing that as soon as I get back to work and OT in my pocket -.-

Sac
07-17-2006, 11:12 PM
ltd ftw. :dodgy:

thechubbss12
07-18-2006, 06:55 AM
Nice lighter.....

Once again that is one massive tank.... so massive it is larger then the marker its self LOL....

Brass phneus.... gross.... Other then that nice cocker....

QAZ123
07-18-2006, 04:52 PM
Nice cocker. I've got a rf sitting here also but with all ans part's. I'd look into a pump kit. WGP,CCM,WWA it's all preferance but yeah the wwa kit's pump handle is tiny!

JB.

ShadowX
07-18-2006, 05:00 PM
...all I have left is the fine-tuning with air (which I'm out of >.<)....

You are out of air?!?! Wow, Didn't think it was possible with that BEAST of a tank.. Lol..

Looks nice, I bet it shoots pretty good.. I think it would be awesome if you Ebladed it.. I would get an Eblade, AKA 2-Liter Reg, Nexus Ram with QEV's and then you are in business..

Looks great!

bigred76
07-18-2006, 05:09 PM
He ran out of air because he had it so the 3-way was just letting all the air from the tank out before I got to him... lmfao!

leed
07-18-2006, 08:54 PM
He ran out of air because he had it so the 3-way was just letting all the air from the tank out before I got to him... lmfao!

Pfft.. Paul.. What a Cocker n00b.

druid
07-18-2006, 09:41 PM
Hacker....about the Ion in B/S/T...all I can say is "PFFFFT.....YOU WISH" LOL...

Regarding Tim's last comment:

hah...that's how it arrived...dude said it needed to be timed badly and since this is the first AC I've ever owned...yep...me=AC noob :D .

What was happening was that I had about 50 shots left in my AS'd Co2 tank. I cocked the marker and added the C02, only to find out that the ram hose would blow off. When I adjusted the LPR down, now it won't re cock at all. If I adjust it up, it leaks out the front of the 3 way (where the timing rod connects into that sliding valve with Orings that pops out the front of the 3 way). The back Block stops right as it hits the sear ramp (that slope of the sear, just forward of where it cocks) from being under powered. Now...I'm not sure if it's because the tank was almost empty or because I'm not correctly understanding Tim and the 3 manuals I downloaded :dodgy: . NOW...we all know I'm technically and mechanically inclined but this is new and I'm still sporting a pocket-full of "W...T...F...?" about it's timing procedure. I'll figure it out, I know I will...it's just a matter of time.

But yeah...I have to get CO2/air before I can do squat to it, so...

Timmyshoota and matthethief...I completely understand what you mean about right/angle feeds being too slow for EBlades and all...but here's a hypothetical question for you...

If the right feed were able to be turned into a vertical feed...much like a Tippmann 98 marker (about identical, really)...wouldn't it feed faster to be handle the Electronic grip? I've seen 98's with E-Grips cycle at 'beyond reasonable for a stock tippmann' speeds...wouldn't this be almost the same?

and thanks for the props and comments...all is appreciated (except hacker...trying to scarf up my Ion n all :dodgy: )LOL

bamf-hacker
07-19-2006, 04:15 AM
Hacker....about the Ion in B/S/T...all I can say is "PFFFFT.....YOU WISH" LOL...

and thanks for the props and comments...all is appreciated (except hacker...trying to scarf up my Ion n all :dodgy: )LOL

OH Neh Neh... I do not want your Ion. I just want it all parted out so there is one less HOT Ion for me to go against in the "of the month's"

:D

bigred76
07-19-2006, 05:15 PM
Druid's Ion isn't "hawt" by any means. :rolleyes:

Druid, it isn't me or the manuals that are wrong. I mean, come on. Who's the one that's timed his 'Cocker to perfection using none of them? I didn't use a manual, I cheated and asked Chubz. :D

druid
07-20-2006, 06:40 PM
tim...yes it is and you know it...for an Ion...not an angel, DM, PM....or even a shocker...an ION....

...and don't get your short-n-curlies caught in yer zipper...I asked you and ooglie for help and thankfully received it...and because the computer was being capitolized by the wife and oldest daughter. I couldn't get near the manual to save my own life.
Fear no longer - I got CO2 and it's now timed. It was the stock reg...I swapped it to the stock ION reg and a little tweaking here and there and she recocks and reloads.

colonel_moo
07-20-2006, 07:27 PM
and by the way, just to clear up some confusion, the feed on that cocker is not powerfeed, its simply right hand feed. powerfeed has the 45 tube leading over the top of the marker, with a hole in the top so excess gas can escape through the hole instead of up the feedneck into the hopper.