PDA

View Full Version : Trinity Frony Block

stylinbeaver
07-17-2006, 08:12 AM
Ok. I've decided to fix up my spyder. So I decided that I would go with the Trinity Bad Habitz Spyder 7D Frontblock W/ Gauge and get a 6 stage expansion chamber and new macro hose. I was wondering if I could get some feedback on what you think. If it would look good or bad. And here's some pics.

Here's the front block. It's got a 7 or 15 degree angle on it towards the triger.
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a55/stylishbeaver/trinity.jpg
And here's the 6 stage expansion chamber
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a55/stylishbeaver/0066710902486_215X215.jpg

vikingshadow
07-17-2006, 08:35 AM
I was never much on reverse angle VA's, but some people seem to like them. Also, what about a regulator instead of an expansion chamber? You'll be able to do a lot more with it, and won't have to worry about spikes in pressure and such. There are 4-5 good regulators out there for Co2 right now.

ooglieboogliebob
07-17-2006, 12:42 PM
Trinity VA looks fine

But i agree with Vike ... Reg FTW

Torp, Vigilante, Palmers ... i dunno the other two ??

druid
07-17-2006, 04:55 PM
I had the same VA on the Esprit and loved it. And the reg thing's already been addressed ^^^

EliteEagleX
07-17-2006, 09:49 PM
I keep hearing that Trinity's Front Blocks don't match up with the Spyder's.. aka like part of it is alway's sticking out... or atleast that's what people say on pbreview

Hob Hayward
07-17-2006, 10:00 PM
I have one on my imagine that I just got recently, its nice. I don't even feel the inward angle as being different. Whether you prefer angled in or out will depend on how you hold the gun, but I think both are probably nice. Angled in does allow you to hold the gun closer to you though.

Fits in my imagine perfectly.

stylinbeaver
07-18-2006, 01:05 PM
Ya. I would like to have a reg but there alot more expersive ain't they?? I think the expansion chamber is like 30 bucks and that's all. But I didn't know they made regs for co2. I'll have to look into that. Thanks

ooglieboogliebob
07-18-2006, 04:00 PM
.... yes and used boblong torp's are 30 bucks.

Look on Pbnation.com

druid
07-18-2006, 09:02 PM
I keep hearing that Trinity's Front Blocks don't match up with the Spyder's.. aka like part of it is alway's sticking out... or atleast that's what people say on pbreview

well...idk how many reports I'd believe on PBReview....about 50% I'd guess...because the other 50% are Nation punks.

...but I never had a problem with Trinity...you shouldn't