PDA

View Full Version : family problems

lewizz124
01-04-2006, 10:09 PM
hey guys sry i havnt been on here latly but my dad just left my mom one night and didnt come home and hes not going to. so my dad just ****ing left us. so basically im goin threw alot right now and i havnt been at home for like a week so anyone PMing me or andything sry but im not gonna be online a whole lot. just figured id let you guys know im not dead.

pntbllrsprky
01-04-2006, 10:24 PM
wow that sucks.

I have feared my parents would get a divorce. My dad got layed off a few years ago and he has been angry since. He gets angry over the smallest things because he is so stressed out. He feels he doesn't live up to his brothers or friends because he has never has had his own house (we (whole family) live with my grandparents) and he just hasnt been happy. Just recently he has gotten a job (at my hs, well school district, but its actually pretty nice) and he is actually starting to be happy again. I haven't seen him smile or really laugh in a long time. He finally feels like his is part of a group again and that he actually belongs.

well im done. Between this and pbn osst, I am in tears right now from memories

Drefish99
01-04-2006, 10:37 PM
Wow. Sorry to hear these sad stories in your lives fellas. My prayers go out to you and your families. If I can interject with some insight I’d like to share that… Your family is a part of your lives, you have to choose how to live with these situations. You can either dwell on the negativity of both situations and let it bring you down or turn it around and make it into a positive. For Lewizz no one will need you more than your mom as she will feel the burden now of your father leaving. It is up to you now to stand up and be there for her and any siblings you may have. You can be the light to let them know that this will pass and you all will be happy again. It is up to you all to choose it to happen…

For Sprky, support your pops. He sounds like he is doing a lot better. Show him that you are proud of him. Nothing says lovin like hearing someone so close to you tell you that they are proud of you and that they are in your life. He may have been down because if I were in a similar situation of not being able to support my own family I too would feel down and un-needed. Show him that you need him. Let him show and share his knowledge even though you may know how to do it already. Feeling needed is a great feeling in some situations.

Again good luck to both of you and if ya need any scripture. Hit me up. I have some. Just remember that life won’t give you more than you can handle and to use that old cliché. If life gives you lemons make lemonade.

pntbllrsprky
01-04-2006, 10:44 PM
he does share his knowledge.

I tihnk some of his funnest times is when we work together doing wiring. Last tri in school we wired in a house together.

Actually its funny, he went like 3-4 years without like an actual full time job, and he gets one at my school, and actually has to decline an offer on another job.

durrell
01-04-2006, 11:05 PM
Sorry to hear that guys. I have to agree with everything dre says. The only thing I can relate it to, is my grandma dying last October. She had lived with my family for about 8 years so of course we were all very close to her. But, when the time came (I'm a firm believer in this) I knew the night she died that she had passed before everyone told me, so I feel like God helped me through the entire thing. I only shed one tear the entire time, before the funeral when I laid a single rose beside her before they shut the casket, knowing that was the last time I would see her..when only a week earlier she had been in her chair playing with the babies she kept, alive and healthy. So, I know you guys may not believe in God, but if you can't turn to Him (He's very good at comforting, and if you think he doesn't love you because you dont believe in him, think again :wink:)

If you DO believe in God, remember this:
God brings us to it, to bring us through it. I myself have problems with that sometimes, but it always works out in the end. And of course, if you ever need a friend to talk to that's a good listener PM me or hit me up on AIM. :thumbup:

bigred76
01-04-2006, 11:11 PM
I'm with Darryl and Dre. They stole everything I was gonna say so I'll make this short: Hit me up if you need anyone to talk to, anytime, anywhere.

lewizz124
01-05-2006, 01:28 AM
i have an older sister but she just got married and shes gonna be a mom. i know i need to support my mom and my whole family is taking care of us and everything. ive shed tears over this but not in front of anyone, they all keep tellin me about how there all family and i dont need to hide it and that i can talk to any of them. i just sorta keep it to myself. but i talk to my closest friends about it tho. my moms goin threw enough she doesnt need me to be a crying mess. i think my aunts and cousins are worried about me tho. the reason why this is so shocking is because igrew up in a home of like by the book baptist bible believing parents. i couldnt even listen to rock music. and my home life was always so solid and stuff and my friends parents would be goin threw stuff and id comfort my friends then go home to my "perfect" family. until one day it all just smacks me in the face and i realize that my family just fell to pieces. now im just like all my friends who have had torn familys and i cant go back home to my perfect little home. the good thing is hes still takin care of our bills and made sure my mom could go shopping. but hes still gone and doesnt want to come back and im pretty sure hes got another family right now. its hard but if the world didnt suck so much we would all fall off.

DFSniper
01-05-2006, 05:09 AM
If life gives you lemons make lemonade.
Then find someone who's life gave them Vodka and throw a party!- Ron White

im not very religous, but i do believe that God does things for a reason. If you dont find your way through it on your own, he'll help you out. Use every hurdle in your life to your advantage and learn something from it.

bamf-hacker
01-05-2006, 05:14 AM
I'm with Darryl and Dre. They stole everything I was gonna say so I'll make this short: Hit me up if you need anyone to talk to, anytime, anywhere.

You don't personally know me, but I have two ears that are good for listening, any time you need it just hit me up....

HacKeR (Dan)

shunut
01-05-2006, 06:34 AM
Sorry to hear you guys, that really sucks. Its unfortunate how many marriages end in divorce these days. I wish you the best and there will always be people to talk to around here. My AIM and Yahoo messenger id is shunut79 hit me up I'm pretty much on all the time if you need anything. You can even try hitting up the KUSAchat room on AIM, just go to KUSAchat.

lewizz124
01-11-2006, 10:56 PM
well just an update, my dads back home. turns out he left us for some other chick, and she had a son too. but now he came back home and him and my mom are fien or w/e i guess. as far as me and him go, i dont even know who he is anymore and i dont trust him. i dont even know if he really is done with this other girl. just thought id let you guys know. oh yeah and im home now too, i came home yesterday from my aunts. i want to go back.

Drefish99
01-11-2006, 11:01 PM
Donno if you have a religious background but I would pray. Prayer does wonders in situations like this. I will pray for you and your family members also. You fathers return home must mean something. Not many families are lucky enough to have a 2nd chance like this.

bomberpilot07
01-11-2006, 11:17 PM
ill keep praying for ya. i know its tuff to be in a situation similar, and of course it wont be easy to trust him. but if you ever need to talk im always here...

a little off subject.... dre i got went and saw the two guys from the way of the master in person and they were good.

geeZus
01-11-2006, 11:23 PM
Donno if you have a religious background but I would pray. Prayer does wonders in situations like this. I will pray for you and your family members also. You fathers return home must mean something. Not many families are lucky enough to have a 2nd chance like this.
Thank god the ACLU or other groups don't care about this board, or they'd probably have a field day with you and all the prayer suggestions. :p

Your dad left your mom for another woman, and then just comes back and everything is fine between them? This is a whole lot deeper than what you are seeing. This is like an iceberg. You only see a small percentage of it above the water, the rest is under the surface. All isn't right in your family right now, and I wouldn't pretend that it is. There are definately some issues that don't just get worked out in a few days. I think there's issues with both your parents too, not just your dad. I dunno if I would really try to get involved with it. I'm sure Freddy Po would feel the same way, as he is a psych major. I think there could be more problems down the road, and that you have a good right to not trust him just yet, or even ever again. Trust is an easy thing to break, but a difficult thing to rebuild. I'd like to make some speculations on the situation, but I really don't have enough info to make any. Just keep your head up.

lewizz124
01-11-2006, 11:32 PM
yeah geezus thats my whole view on this situation, things started happening a while ago and i just sat back and waited pretty much for somthing else to happen, and well it did. now im waiting for the next thing to happen and im not sure what it is yet. i know its not over thats why im not all OH YAY! DADS HOME! theres gonna be more pain ahead. oh and yes we have a strong biblical background as i said before my whole family goes to church three times a week and are all christians but thats why this whole thing took me off guard. i didnt think it would happen to us, but it just goes to show what the devil can do to even the strongest.

DRAGON
01-11-2006, 11:35 PM
Sorry to hear things aren't going so good at your home. We're your family too and you can always come here and chat with us if things seem to be getting a bit too much for you. I know exactly what you're going through and it's tough but you have to be tough as well and take things one day at a time till everybody gets through it all. If you feel you can't speak to your parents about this, talk with a relative such as your aunt you spoke of. Talk to her on the phone or in person if she lives close by. Best wishes and keep in touch with your KUSA family as well. We're always here - ;)

lewizz124
01-11-2006, 11:40 PM
i dont walk around all bummed out and emo like some ppl would tho, and it kinda worrys my relatives and they all keep telling me to let it out because bitterness built up inside is NOT good. i dont talk to my mom or dad about anything, i dont talk to my autn or anything either. but i do talk to my closest friends and my cousins (there like best friedns to me cuz were all the same age.) i just dont really feel like i can talk to any of my family, i dont know why. some ppl just fall apart in situations like this but i choose not too , at least not infront of anyone but i do have my moments when im alone.

Drefish99
01-11-2006, 11:47 PM
Keep them folks by you. Seems they are doing good in being there for you. Keep them close and don't dwell too much with it alone. Like what the Gman says. Keep your head up.

Geezus. You are in my prayers. :D

lewizz124
01-12-2006, 12:04 AM
i dont usually think about it at all. i do things to keep me busy and i am like never home anymore im always working or running around goin to the movies with friends or staying at a friends house or sumthing. its just a sinking feeling when i finally go home at the end of the day and everything kinda hits me again. theres alot ive been thinkin about latly tho like drivers ed and if im gonna have a car this summer, and will i get a proto before the season starts this spring (ive got $350ish right now i need $500). then theres kayla... shes been acting all funny latly and hasnt talked to me much, great. i havent gone to bed before 3:00 in a week and a half just well i dont really know why. i dont like to go to bed if im not tired cuz i just lay there and think.

shunut
01-12-2006, 05:26 AM
Unfortunately life isn't always easy or fair. Times like this you have to keep thinking, and since you go to church, praying that things will get better because eventually they will. Since you do go to church another good person to talk to would be your pastor. They are usually very good listeners and can help you pray and get through the situation. Through all my health problems and being in and out of the hospital one saying has helped me through it: "Have courage in hard times". Its my life motto, I actually have tattoo'd on my leg. Keep your head up and like everyone has said before we are all here to help and be that ear you need when you just need someone to listen. Anytime you feel like talking, don't think you're being a burden on anybody. You're family that keep asking if you want to talk love you, thats why they keep asking. They want you to get through this more than anybody but its okay if you don't want to talk to them. Anytime you want pop you're head into KUSAchat on AIM or IM me or anybody else on KUSA and I'm sure we will have no problem putting what we are doing on hold for a couple minutes to listen and to talk. Most of us have our screen names for AIM in our profile so just go there and look it up. Good luck bud, I will have my family and friends add you to their prayer list.

DexGtr
01-12-2006, 08:00 AM
oh and yes we have a strong biblical background as i said before my whole family goes to church three times a week and are all christians but thats why this whole thing took me off guard. i didnt think it would happen to us, but it just goes to show what the devil can do to even the strongest.

but remember even if the devil did this it God that permitted it to happen, his reasons maybe unknown to you right now but in the end it just makes you and your faith stronger, so hang on, pray, and don't ever blame God for it. Remember Job? He loved God but God still let the devil do that to him, but ke kept his faith and God rewarded him for it.

bigred76
01-12-2006, 09:44 AM
Unfortunately life isn't always easy or fair. Times like this you have to keep thinking, and since you go to church, praying that things will get better because eventually they will. Since you do go to church another good person to talk to would be your pastor. They are usually very good listeners and can help you pray and get through the situation. Through all my health problems and being in and out of the hospital one saying has helped me through it: "Have courage in hard times". Its my life motto, I actually have tattoo'd on my leg. Keep your head up and like everyone has said before we are all here to help and be that ear you need when you just need someone to listen. Anytime you feel like talking, don't think you're being a burden on anybody. You're family that keep asking if you want to talk love you, thats why they keep asking. They want you to get through this more than anybody but its okay if you don't want to talk to them. Anytime you want pop you're head into KUSAchat on AIM or IM me or anybody else on KUSA and I'm sure we will have no problem putting what we are doing on hold for a couple minutes to listen and to talk. Most of us have our screen names for AIM in our profile so just go there and look it up. Good luck bud, I will have my family and friends add you to their prayer list.
:yeahthat: 'Nuff said. :)

geeZus
01-12-2006, 10:31 AM
Geezus. You are in my prayers. :D:o

lewizz124
01-12-2006, 11:01 PM
thanks a bunch for all your support tho guys, it means alot. sometimes it gets hard to paint a smile on everyday.

DRAGON
01-12-2006, 11:23 PM
.............sometimes it gets hard to paint a smile on everyday.

Make paintball your therapy and paint smiley faces on your opponents - :p

lewizz124
01-12-2006, 11:32 PM
lol yeah i cant wait till i go play reball at the crossfire place next month.