PDA

View Full Version : what is up with all the newbe questions

TStites
07-14-2006, 12:51 PM
As it says under my name (new guy). I am new to the sport, but I am as enthused about it as any one that has been in it for a long time. When I post a new forum it not because I was too lazy to look for the answer, it is because I could not find a clear answer. So for every one that keeps making the stupid newbe comments donít come in to a Forum that has new guy under there name if you are not wanting to help the new guy out. I am not looking for smartA** remarks. I am looking for help, so when I am on the field playing with you guys I have some idea of what is going on. Thank you to every one that has been helpful.

thechubbss12
07-14-2006, 12:55 PM
Kinda a usless topic... but ok.... (no pun)

Just a little thing you might wanna add if it sounds like you are asking a noobie question... and you did the search but didnt find the awnser... then simply say you already search but didnt find the awnser you were looking for....

Makes a big diffrence in the way people look at you "" noobie question"

TStites
07-14-2006, 01:20 PM
Thanks

Grammar has never been one of my strong suits. Any time I write something to a customer I email it to my wife so she can go over it first. Getting all the grammar lessons in the paintball forums is kind of helping (not trying to be sarcastic) one thing I donít mind is good constructive criticism I figure if you want to be the best you can be, you need to know what to fix. Grammar is one of the problem areas I am working on.

Paradox313
07-14-2006, 01:20 PM
ROFL!
N3\/\/13!!!!!111LOLOLolOlol

i agree its really useless to argue on the internet

but its always no matter what to ask a question.
unless its been answered