PDA

View Full Version : What Paintballs to use

GFXAddict
07-14-2006, 07:57 AM
I just got my spider and im wondering which paintballs are good for the gun. Also what is the general opinion about buying paint online? Im worried about balls being broken and leakers and Im just wondering if its worth the extra money to just buy paint from my local field. Ive seen good deals online but I dont know if its worth it.

bamf-hacker
07-14-2006, 08:04 AM
There are tons of what paint threads. Just do a quick search for that.

As far as getting paint online. Me personally I do not. I like the fact that the paint I buy is new and been taken care of. How many times have you gotten a box from UPS that was dented or the packing ripped.

I just would rather not deal with online returns, and a lot of places wont take paint back either.

GFXAddict
07-14-2006, 08:43 AM
ok thats what i was thinking also. Also How do you tell if your battery is charged on the imagine?

g2k556
07-14-2006, 09:16 AM
if it turns on and the blue light comes on. If it's not charged then there will be a red light indicating that the battery is low. The battery needs about 5 hours of charging time to become fully charged.

As far as paint goes, i've tried "Scrotch" from wal-mart and it works pretty well in the stock barrels, and it's good cheap stuff for beginers.

ooglieboogliebob
07-14-2006, 09:17 AM
Voltage meter ... no other way besides that ..

Just charge it for a full 14 hours and you'll be fine

g2k556
07-14-2006, 09:21 AM
i've used it in stock barrels and yess it does have a smaller bore size but doesn't make much difference, it's just as accurate as good fitting ball, it suprised me, but it's just as straight.

ooglieboogliebob
07-14-2006, 09:26 AM
didn't think anyone caught that ... relooked at the barrel faq .. they're close to the barrel size ... would be better if it would fit a little tighter though ..

GFXAddict
07-14-2006, 10:35 AM
Thnx for the tip im gonna try that paint out and see how it works. I read some more reviews on it after and they all seem positive so im going to try it out.

G-Man!
07-14-2006, 08:09 PM
Thnx for the tip im gonna try that paint out and see how it works. I read some more reviews on it after and they all seem positive so im going to try it out.

I have an 04 imagine with a 14" teardrop and I use blaze paint and it shoot's darts, it's THE best paint I have used with my gun, no competition.