PDA

View Full Version : paintball + highway = ....

OtterSC
07-13-2006, 10:12 AM
:news:

news link (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,203296,00.html)

pretty sad, if you ask me.

big_daddy_d
07-13-2006, 10:16 AM
natural selection at it's best folks.... Freakin dumb...

marvin-martian
07-13-2006, 10:23 AM
is it immoral that i laughed at the headline?

Warnichek
07-13-2006, 12:43 PM
I wonder if I need to post this at the field, because we have the local high school football team coming out & playing in 2 weeks. Would that be a little morbid?

oldnewb
07-16-2006, 10:46 AM
Go for it Warnichek... think of it as more of a warning against potentially dangerous horseplay. Stuff like this does nothing except "paint" the sport as the domain of overly testosterone-laden juveniles.

bigred76
07-16-2006, 11:00 AM
the domain of overly testosterone-laden juveniles.
Uh... What? :confused:

J/K, I agree with posting it at your local field. Something similar happened in a video I was watching that was taken in California coming back on the freeway from Davis (I've been along the road myself, lol). Luckily noone got hurt, they only painted a smily face on the back window of another car. :dodgy:

ricochet08
07-16-2006, 12:31 PM
that's messed up

vikingshadow
07-16-2006, 12:46 PM
Figures it'd be in in Oklahoma....

vwjimmy
07-16-2006, 01:26 PM
Don't worry Vike.....
Sounds like it could of happened here in KY....
Sad.....:(

smakdacrak
07-16-2006, 01:54 PM
natural selection at it's best folks.... Freakin dumb...
Agreed.

thechubbss12
07-16-2006, 05:20 PM
LOL its not all a loss... that just mean 1 less Jenks cheater that Moore has to deal with this year.... :dodgy:

Yep i herd about this they day it happend.... the thing was, was that they were shooting tippmans at each other when one of thier hoppers fell off and the driver bent down to pick it up.... and well... died....

bamf-hacker
07-16-2006, 06:51 PM
I can imagine it could happen any where. I was driving down the main highway about a month ago and on some of the road signs were obvious paintball marks... This is why paintball gets a bad rap!

STRIKEFIRST
07-17-2006, 05:18 AM
The parents need to break a boot off in some of these kids butts...

yamaha cow
07-18-2006, 03:00 PM
just like that kid in minnesota that was shooting car windows with his paintball gun using marbels. he wasn't beaten enough as a child or something or should be severly beaten now then hung by his toes from a building then give him a gun with 1 bullet in it and let him stay there for the rest of his life.

newkid
07-18-2006, 05:03 PM
is it immoral that i laughed at the headline?
:dodgy: Uhh..... just a little bit

OtterSC
07-20-2006, 04:46 AM
i had recently seen something on TV about those kids driving around in a car at night and shooting people while video recording. the part i never saw was the one kid that was in on it was shot to show him how it fealt. to me, that was silly. he showed such remorse as to how it fealt being shot on the video that his lawyer recorded. he was shot like 10 times in the chest. don't know, but if he played paintball, he would know how it fealt.

another thing that i wondered about, as he was being shot, he did not have any protection on for the face and eyes.

seemed kinda rigged.

Hob Hayward
07-20-2006, 07:34 AM
Wow, thats a pretty stupid resolution to somthing like that, I personnaly think that anyone who does driveby paintball shootings should have a much more serious punishment than to be shot 10 times, I mean, thats nothing... You'd be bruised for a few days but really, it wouldn't be anything major. When you shoot unsuspecting people w/o protection you stand a chance of blinding them...

calebh
08-12-2006, 02:48 PM
wow... thats stupid... ive always wanted to go play in the medians out in the country... its like perfect, cuz its skinny enough to play with a small group of ppl, but its woodsy and long enough to add some of the woodsball strategy to it... maybe we could like block off traffic and do it some day :P but playing while driving? :confused: