PDA

View Full Version : Visiting kingman plant

anemcek
07-13-2006, 04:42 AM
HAs anyone ever tried to take a tour of the kingman facility where spyders are made? Also does kingman give a tech repair class for spyder products, not that they are hard to figure out but like a cert class to be certified as a spyder tech? Just curious.

nbishop66
07-13-2006, 04:44 AM
I can't afford the plane trip overseas.

druid
07-13-2006, 04:48 AM
and I don't speak Cantonese :dodgy:

bamf-hacker
07-13-2006, 04:54 AM
and the tech class is found here (http://www.kingman.com/section/support/videos/videos.html)...

anemcek
07-13-2006, 04:59 AM
I always have to laugh at the comments around the site, yeah I guess for some reason I didnt think ahead and realize even though corporate might be in the states production more than likely isnt, seeing as how im an engineer and find my self having to buy way to many assembly components from overseas myself. But cantonese would be fun to know, for what reason other than to say you know it, lol.

druid
07-13-2006, 04:59 AM
and the tech class is found here (http://www.kingman.com/section/support/videos/videos.html)...

and you forgot the guys with the imaginations are here too...

I always have to laugh at the comments around the site, yeah I guess for some reason I didnt think ahead and realize even though corporate might be in the states production more than likely isnt, seeing as how im an engineer and find my self having to buy way to many assembly components from overseas myself. But cantonese would be fun to know, for what reason other than to say you know it, lol.

um...'corporate' is a maintenence shack at the docks...and the finished products are row-boated in...right past Homeland Security/Customs in our (attempted to be) Iraqi-run shipping yards :dodgy:

DRAGON
07-13-2006, 05:11 AM
FYI, Kingman markers are made in Taiwan not China. For a bit more reputable answers to your questions call 1-888-kingman - ;)

STRIKEFIRST
07-13-2006, 05:25 AM
FYI, Kingman markers are made in Taiwan not China. For a bit more reputable answers to your questions call 1-888-kingman - ;)

ROFLMFAO

bamf-hacker
07-13-2006, 05:26 AM
What are you trying to say Dragon, we are not reputable? :)

I am insulted and want a formal apology oh and while you are at it can you get me a VS2 or VS3 to make me feel better :) and don't forget Druid, get him one too so he can forgive you too :) (I got your back Druid)

DRAGON
07-13-2006, 05:43 AM
.........(I got your back Druid)

You know you are saying this to a man that watches incarcerated criminals for a living don't you? - :D

bamf-hacker
07-13-2006, 06:25 AM
You know you are saying this to a man that watches incarcerated criminals for a living don't you? - :D

Yep sure do. And he owns REAL (big) guns, and if I might say so myself is pretty scary looking, thus why I want him on my side.

I am using him to scare my daughters boy friends when she grows up. I will print out a picture and show them her Crazy Uncle Druid :)

We are all like family here right? :)

vikingshadow
07-13-2006, 06:39 AM
I was going to use my brother against my daughters boyfriends with that scene from Bad Boys II where Will Smith pretends he's just out of prison...

Will - You ever slept with a man?
Boy - No!
Will - You want to?

There's more to it, but it's the funniest scene I've seen in a movie in a long time!

Ok, just for sticking up for BAMF and Druid (I'm sure I have or will sometime) I want one of those new guns as well.......

thechubbss12
07-13-2006, 07:03 AM
Yep kingman is too far away to fly too..... good markers just no reason to visit the plant LOL....

OtterSC
07-13-2006, 09:14 AM
the plant? no. have visited Kingman in Baldwin Park. humble little facility.

meruhl
07-13-2006, 09:21 AM
Apparently...:rolleyes:

Ace24
07-13-2006, 11:44 AM
I was going to use my brother against my daughters boyfriends with that scene from Bad Boys II where Will Smith pretends he's just out of prison...

Will - You ever slept with a man?
Boy - No!
Will - You want to?

Thank God your not my gf's dad... Also, thank God that none of my past gf's dads or parents have had problems with me haha.

druid
07-13-2006, 05:37 PM
What are you trying to say Dragon, we are not reputable? :)

I am insulted and want a formal apology oh and while you are at it can you get me a VS2 or VS3 to make me feel better :) and don't forget Druid, get him one too so he can forgive you too :) (I got your back Druid)

LOL...wow...my kids don't even suck up that bad LOL.....

Yep sure do. And he owns REAL (big) guns, and if I might say so myself is pretty scary looking, thus why I want him on my side.
yes I do and yes I am
I am using him to scare my daughters boy friends when she grows up. I will print out a picture and show them her Crazy Uncle Druid :)
fine by me

uh huh...I'm the Black-Sheep that no one wants to talk about...and Tim is the red-headed stepchild

The one who keeps them in line is the most dangerous of all :D

bigred76
07-13-2006, 05:53 PM
the plant? no. have visited Kingman in Baldwin Park. humble little facility.
*falls over in shock* HE'S ALIVE! :jawdrop:

I'll take one of those markers too, Drago. I wasn't here to be offended, but I wouldn't mind one nonetheless. :D

bamf-hacker
07-13-2006, 07:26 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v388/druidsdecendant/handitoverNOW.jpg

See what I mean?

Hob Hayward
07-13-2006, 08:25 PM
I gotcher druid being scary, lucky for me, I'm not even close to most of the members here...

DRAGON
07-14-2006, 01:50 AM
The one who keeps them in line is the most dangerous of all :D

Ya I know what you mean. Guess who's crumb boss here? - ;)