PDA

View Full Version : mich. monster game

applesauce
07-12-2006, 10:51 AM
is anyone planning on playing in the michigain monster game??? just curious!

http://www.hellsurvivors.com/MONSTER%20GAME/index.htm:) :) :) :) :)

anemcek
07-13-2006, 04:35 AM
I was hoping to make it up there with a few buddies from teh chicago area, but it is a rather long haul from here with summer traffic to cabins and all. Where are you located at?

DRAGON
07-13-2006, 05:30 AM
A word of advice: don't wander on your own or stay in a small group of 10-15. They'll drop off a group of 50 people right next to you and you can rest assured your :butwiggle: is grass if you're in a small group. There's normally 1000+ people on the field at one time, it's just crazy. I have been to this event and the Tippmann challenge(of course never on the Tippmann side) plenty of times. You'll have the time of your life there if you've never been -

applesauce
07-14-2006, 01:24 PM
i went for my irst time last year with some guys that have been going the past like 5 or 6 i think...were from minnesota, we ususaly dont see eachother most of the time when were playing...just for a bit befor and during the lunch break...its prolly the most intense thing ive ever dont...its really not that far from chicago i dont think...few hours drive...well worht it though. its about 8 hours from minneapolis

SniperX
07-14-2006, 03:01 PM
im hoping to go this year, im out in the Flint MI area.

STRIKEFIRST
07-14-2006, 04:29 PM
Im near flint! PM me if you're going! I'll hook you up with my group!

SniperX
07-14-2006, 05:23 PM
Im near flint! PM me if you're going! I'll hook you up with my group!
what city are you in? i'll prolly be grouping with the FPA and or ppl from the division 3 NPPL team Zero Tolerance, you play at The bunker?

STRIKEFIRST
07-14-2006, 07:06 PM
what city are you in? i'll prolly be grouping with the FPA and or ppl from the division 3 NPPL team Zero Tolerance, you play at The bunker?

I've stopped in butt haven't hadthe chance to play...I'm in swartz creek till the end of the month. I work in Lansing and am moving to Grand Ledge.

I don't know how big my group will be...I had 6 from KY coming as of 3 weeks ago and 4 from flushing...